PDA

View Full Version : CA & Federal stamps w/o the hassle!

Chocolate Lab
08-14-2000, 03:15 PM
I wanted to let the California hunters know that the California Waterfowl Association is once again offering a great service! You can order both your state & federal migratory waterfowl stamps on their website, and they will be mailed to you later this month. CWA doesn't charge anything extra for this service but would appreciate it if you make a small donation. I don't know about you guys but if I can get my stamps without having to drive around town or wait in line at the post office, it's worth an small donation to CWA. Check out their website at www.calwaterfowl.org. (http://www.calwaterfowl.org.)

sprig 33
08-14-2000, 08:11 PM
I sent my order ( and donation ) last week, it is a good program and a great organization!!!

Chocolate Lab
08-15-2000, 10:08 AM
Spread the word about the California Waterfowl Association. They work to improve habitat & bird populations in California! It's a shame that only 20% of CA hunters belong to CWA. If we could increase the membership by 5%, 10% or even 20%...CWA could do A LOT more to improve our hunting. Urge your hunting buddies to join, buy your kids a membership, buy your dog a membership....

sprig 33
08-15-2000, 08:10 PM
Hey choc I Was the chairman for the first Los Angeles dinner/banquet and we are trying real hard down here to get the word out but its been tough, if you know anybody in southern CA. let em know we're here.

THANKS