PDA

View Full Version : Where you guys from?

broadwaydrew
08-06-2000, 06:46 PM
I am in texas plano to be exact i love hunting ducks. But my real home is richmond texas near sugarland down SW of houston. I lived there most of my life and the snows are thick down there but i never really had much of a chance to hunt them.

andrew

Eric
08-07-2000, 06:25 PM
Hey Broadwaydrew I am from Hays, KS (about halfway in between Denver and KC on I-70). Just got into goose hunting last year. I was surprised how much of a blast it is. Shot mostly Canadas last year.
Eric

lonegunman
09-15-2000, 01:30 PM
hey broadwaydrew i am from Shreveport,La. dont get to shoot or hunt geese very often, although i would like to. but we have our share of ducks to keep us busy. limited out today on green wing teal, in the middle of the day at that. good luck and good hunting this year! lonegunman

[This message has been edited by lonegunman (edited 09-15-2000).]

Jossie
09-15-2000, 08:14 PM
I'm in south central Kansas, 15 miles from the Oklahoma line. I sure hope the geese move down a little earlier this year. We had some move in the last part of Nov. last year , stuck around for about 4 days and then were gone. Finally had some move back in the last part of Jan. and had some good hunts then.