PDA

View Full Version : Hows it looking

greenhorn
08-05-2000, 04:01 PM
Hi all hows it looking in your part of the flyway? I live right on thedge of the Miss. and Atlantic, Seeing a lot of resident geese alot more than last year, How about You?

------------------
later have agood one

Goldeneye
08-06-2000, 01:46 PM
Greenhorn,
I, like you, are also on the border of the Mississippi and Atlantic flyways, in northeastern Ohio. I too have seen alot of resident geese thus far. I was out at my favorite field on Saturday, and found it to be covered when I arrived. Last year was great too, but if it keeps up this year, I think the two ajooining flyways will be great!

goosejuicer
08-07-2000, 05:32 AM
Hey, me to! I live in Toronto, but hunt around London. That puts me on the edge too. We have a few early season locatons, and it looks like are early season will be extended this year. I heard, but haven't confirmed, that there will be an 8 goose limit!!!!!!

featheredfriend
08-28-2000, 07:07 PM
the numbers are lookin real promising here this season. id say up about 5% over norm. i live about as far east as yer gonna get on the atlantic flyway (newfoundland canada). (cept for the birds from greenland) most of the birds from here funnel down along the coast.

keep em locked and on the hook
feather