PDA

View Full Version : I have a dream.....

Blackduck
08-20-2000, 01:03 PM
...that this forum will work the way it is supposed to. The general rule is for moderators to start topics if forums get slow and dull. But this is not a broad ranging discussion forum. It is a place to tell about your hunts, and then discuss the hunt. So everyone is on their own and hopefully they will be motivated enough to post a report here outright. I don't want to start saying, "So what is your favorite type of goose hunt? Mine's a..." because that isn't what this forum is for. Stuff like that should probably be discussed in the goose roost. So, with that said, I will not be in here trying to generate discussion on hunting reports, because I don't think that makes much sense, but I sincerely hope this forum will work out and people will come read about other's hunts and be able to relive the trials and the joy of that hunt through the words of the man(or woman) who experienced it firsthand.

Later, Brad

buckduck
08-21-2000, 01:35 PM
Flocknocke for get the boots go to chest waders.haha

------------------
Fight gun control.It`s hard to kill ducks with a rocks,and you might just keep America free.