1 1/2 pounds all purpose potatoes
5 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup coarsely chopped green onions
2 tablespoons of liquid crab boil
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/3 - 2/3 cup warm milk
Salt, Black Pepper
1/2 cup parmesan, grated

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place garlic cloves on a small square of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil. Wrap foil around garlic and bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden. Sauté green onions in butter until wilted, hold on side. If you prefer, peel the potatoes. Quarter potatoes and cover with water in a large pot and add crab boil. Bring to a boil and simmer until tender, about 10 minutes. Turn off fire and let potatoes soak for 15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and return to hot pot and mash with masher or hand held mixer. Mash in the roasted garlic. Mix in butter, milk and salt, black pepper, green onions and cayenne pepper. Transfer mashed potatoes to an ovenproof dish and sprinkle top with Parmesan. Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden.

Note: I found this posted on one of my favorite web sites. It's a pretty damn good recipe !!!

wingfeather
03-01-2001, 09:03 PM
Them sound like some fine tators for sure.You can come to our camp anytime you want cut-um.

------------------
Bob Alfieri, Take a Kid Hunting

Heavy Gougin'
03-01-2001, 10:14 PM
Cut-um does it again! When will the madness stop!!!!
HG

Cut-um
03-01-2001, 10:58 PM
I'm on my way !!!

Heavy Gougin'
03-07-2001, 08:52 PM
Hey tried the tators last night!MMMMmmmmmmmmmgood! I left out the onions though, hate onions on most things!
HG

Cut-um
08-26-2001, 05:38 PM
bump