PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Steal These Waterfowling Clothes from me!! Parka and Bibs

Super Black Eagle
12-21-2002, 11:20 PM
Remington® Systems Parka
Quiet, lightweight Stalker Hide™ micropoly tricot fabric construction; 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable. Follow mfrs. washing instructions. Rugged hip-length shell features a zip-out insulated liner, double storm flap zip front; hood with drawstring and cord locks, zip-thru collar and beard protector; adjustable hook 'n' loop sleeve cuffs; 2 spill-proof hook 'n' loop cargo pockets with side-entry lined handwarmers; 2 zip-lined chest pockets; 2 inside zip storm pockets; adjustable drawcord waist. Zip-out reversible liner has Thermolite® Plus insulation, front slash pockets, and knit cuffs and waist. Liner Converts to Reversible Vest. Camo on one side, Dark Moss nylon on the other. Advantage Wetlands XXL.

Remington® Systems Bibs Quiet, lightweight Stalker Hide™ micropoly tricot fabric construction; 100% waterproof, windproof and breathable. Follow mfrs. washing instructions. Insulated with Thermolite® Plus insulation. Features 2-way front zipper with storm flap, 2 spill-proof hook 'n' loop cargo pockets with side-entry lined handwarmers; knee-length leg zippers, knit/elastic inserts for draft control, adjustable elastic shoulder straps with quick-release buckles. Advantage Wetlands Size XL.

These items are BRAND NEW, never out of the house.
$130.00 for the 6 in 1 Parka
$70 for the Bibs.

$160 for both, shipped to you. Sorry guys but i can't trade em, I thought they were sold, but it didn't go through. I owe someone $$ for a blind. Thanks.

PM Me or benellisuperblackeagle@hotmail.com

Super Black Eagle
12-22-2002, 09:00 AM
The Items are sold, thanks guys.