Tim Williams
12-23-2002, 08:46 AM
Bill, your PM is full!

Bart
12-23-2002, 08:48 AM
Bills been full of it for years.

Jossie
12-23-2002, 10:37 AM
It's empty now Tim. Glad to see you made it home in one piece. Sure wish we could have had some of this weather while you were here. It's snowing hard out right now.......and calling for up to 6 inchs.

Really enjoyed the hunt this weekend, nice to meet some fellas that are as ate up with waterfowling as I am.
Wish we could have killed a few more.......but thats hunting.

YellowLab
12-23-2002, 10:50 AM
Did you take them to the Lil' Hooker Beell? :Cop:

Jossie
12-23-2002, 10:56 AM
Nope Chad we did'nt make out there. You know Tim is kind of old and I'm not sure he could have handled the "Little Hooker".:hest: :hest:

YellowLab
12-23-2002, 11:00 AM
Yeah. I can see all you old pervs getting tossed out of there.BS: :JW: :OUCH: :hest: :Art:

Jossie
12-23-2002, 11:13 AM
Came close to being kicked out when you clowns were there drooling all over that poor little waitress:Rich: :Rich: :Rich:

Did you shoot anything this weekend Chad? Is your wife buying you some Hardcore decoys for christmas this year?........If she is I don't even want to hear about it.:SK:

YellowLab
12-23-2002, 11:19 AM
Hunted Saturday at Marais des Cygnes with Jason. Never fired a shot.:confused:

Four of us killed six greenheads last night on a little mudhole of a pond. Saw lots of ducks. If we can keep a little open water on this pond, and this weather will get the birds to shake a little earlier in the afternoon, should be a good hunt Tuesday afternoon.

Snowing here now.:sn: :sn: Calling for 6-12 inches in the county south of us.

Tim Williams
12-23-2002, 11:21 AM
Lil Hooker? Lil Hooker? No fair - where? :Art: I may be old but at least I can still look. I did survive a bachelor party last Thursday nite. Bill, I sent you a PM. Thanks again! :SE:

Jossie
12-23-2002, 11:23 AM
I think the full moon and the nice weather did'nt do us any favors. Not a good sign when your setting up decoys at dark thirty and you can hear geese flying over ya, heading back to the lake.

Jossie
12-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Got the Pm Tim........sorry tim, I only take people I like there:hest: :JW: :tn: :MS:

YellowLab
12-23-2002, 11:25 AM
Yeah, at MDC on Saturday the geese started flying back to the refuge around 7:00am. I assume they were feeding all night.

Hollywood_Hill
12-23-2002, 02:04 PM
Tim, it was good to hunt with you and Jerry on Saturday. I figured you didn't need another gun in the blind on Sunday, so I passed. Sorry you guy's didn't get anything.:bh:

You know if you would run a little faster to catch up when Beall moves the truck forward on you, we'd feel a little better about taking you to the Hooker!!!:cool: :hit: :VC:

Hope to see you soon.