PDA

View Full Version : Hadda cut 'em off at the pass....

DrBob
12-23-2002, 01:05 PM
They are tough now because most of them want grass where we can't shoot them but...

Pete S
12-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Bob from talking to ya on the phone.I thoght you be a bit older.BWAAAAAA!!!Cool photos.Who did the callin.
Pete S

STUGOTS
12-23-2002, 05:17 PM
Hay Bob what part of the shore did those fine big boys come from any hints.

Pete S
12-23-2002, 06:27 PM
Bob I wouldn't give STUGOTS any hints until he tells us duckdiggler sercret trick.LOL.
Pete S

DrBob
12-23-2002, 07:46 PM
Shore? Watch you talkin' 'bout? Dat's a cornfield I camou'd up to blend with the environment.......:rof:

all i can tell you is the Bait did the flaggin'...... and that's really me - i'm a midget! cornfields tomorrow my friends.... a special treat - you see field hunting for me most often means crushed mussels and piss clams:st:

happy holidays - maybe i'll have better pics tomorrow

STUGOTS
12-23-2002, 08:29 PM
I tell you guys what if it takes two of you to gang up on me BRING IT ON. If you guys would like to know DUCKDIGGLERS tricks ask him. Maybe I am not like other guys but friendship means more than hunting to me and digglers my friend and I am not letting any cats out of his bag.I was being friendly BOB maybe because we live next door but it was you who said WE ALL WANT TO LEARN SOMETHING remember!!!!!!!!!!!