PDA

View Full Version : flock hunt

ksgoosehnter
12-24-2002, 03:08 PM
Just got back from scouting around Radium. Thousands and thousands of geese in the area. Probably saw 5 fields with 3-10 thousand geese in them. Many of them are snows and white fronts.

The hunt is set for Saturday, Dec. 28. I hope everyone can make it. I am certain you will SEE plenty of geese. Killing them I can't promise but if we get as large a spread as I hope we get it could be good.

As many snows as there are, if you have any snow decs, definately bring them. We have about 15 dozen or so but need many more.

I will be posting Thursday and Friday with more details as we get closer and figure what field we will use for sure.

If you have not let me know whether you are coming or not please try to post either way.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and setting out a giant spread.

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and I will post again on Thursday.

kugohuntn
12-24-2002, 06:13 PM
I should be a go. I am hoping for some more decoys for christmas, but who knows. My mom thinks that I have way too many as it is now. :OUCH:

I have 100 snow rags that I can bring along with my 16 foots. I will have an extra Finisher to bring, but I think Jayhawk might use it if he comes.

Looking forward to seeing all you Flockers.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas.

Gohuntn

twells
12-24-2002, 08:25 PM
Sounds great guys! I can't wait to meet some fellow flockers. If someone would be willing to meet up to caravan or at least send me directions it would be a big help. i am coming from overland park ks. I can probably bring a few doz foots, a few doz shells and a few dozen outlaws. count me in for at least 6 doz decoys and 2 able callers. Shoot me a email please!

thomas

VCHunter
12-24-2002, 09:19 PM
Sure wish I could make it out, sounds like a good time.

Jobs are stupid....:ST:

Ryhlee
12-25-2002, 08:44 AM
Family Christmas's are worse. :OUCH: :OUCH: :CL: :CL: :uh: Good luck guys. :wak:

twells
12-25-2002, 08:56 AM
How many people are going for sure and how many decoys are we talking?

jayhawker
12-25-2002, 08:33 PM
I'm planning on going. I'll be back from Iowa on the 27th, and was wondering if anyone from the Wichita area would want to carpool out there. I'm at my buddy's house in Sioux City right now looking at their snow goose hunting pictures, man it's crazy how many of those things they shoot.