PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year!

Tim Williams
12-31-2002, 07:29 AM
Happy New Year to all you Flockers :cool: Please be careful tonight & don't do anything stupid that we will hear about on the forum. That includes you too, Rilea. :SE:

AllAboutH20FowL
12-31-2002, 07:51 AM
Thanks and to you also. You have to remember that you always do something stupid on New Years Eve it's just if you tell anybody about it or not.

Jossie
12-31-2002, 11:00 AM
Happy new year to you and everyone else. :Art: :Art:

Nice quiet night for me......a little aged water and some of them little weenies.........It just does'nt get any better then little weenies.:Art:

YellowLab
12-31-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Jossie
Nice quiet night for me......a little aged water and some of them little weenies.........It just does'nt get any better then little weenies.:Art:

You wife keeps lying to you huh Beell?:CU: BS: :OUCH:

Ryhlee
01-01-2003, 11:22 AM
Tym I did nothing stupid last night and you probably had more fun than I did. Happy new year old timer and why dont you come up for a hunt. I didnt get what I wanted for christmas so I thought maybe santa could bring some stuff up for me. Let me know. :Rich:

Hey VC did love conquer all last night? Didnt see you at the house. Just wondering. :ST: :Rich:

VCHunter
01-01-2003, 04:42 PM
I finally crashed at her place around 3 or 4. It was interesting but everything is fine now. I overslept this morning, got up at 8:45, supposed to be at work in Manhattan at noon. Busted it back up here and made it just in time. On my lunch break right now, don't get off til 9. :ST: At least the store finally opens tomorrow...