PDA

View Full Version : i'm back

Duck Boat
01-01-2003, 09:56 AM
we had a pretty good trip never heard a total but there was some killing the weather was pretty tough but all in all it was a great . got to meet a lot of good guys .:Rich:

bigredguy42
01-01-2003, 10:07 AM
Welcome back John :Art: :Art: Hey you left you lipstick in my room Cut-Um says its the wrong color for him so send your address and he will send it ASAP. Just to let you know that was the best Pillow fight i have ever had :Art: :Rich: :Rich:

Bart
01-01-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey John, good to see your back safe and sound. Can't wait to hook up and hear all about it.

VCHunter
01-01-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by bigredguy42
Just to let you know that was the best Pillow fight i have ever had

Your first nekked pillow fight huh Art???? :Rich: :JW: :CU: :hest: :hit:

jayhawkmarauder
01-01-2003, 04:55 PM
John with nothing but THE HAT on slapping pillows; some things just need to stay on the road :MS:

Jossie
01-01-2003, 07:29 PM
Hey John Welcome back! Soooooooo.......are you ready for your colorado trip yet? Probably need to get your lip stick back first.:uh: BS: :uh: :cool:

YellowLab
01-01-2003, 08:25 PM
Glad you're back John. Hope you kept your reputation intact and showed off your junk.:DB: :CU: :NW: :Cop: :pl:

Cut-um
01-02-2003, 03:10 PM
John, it was nice finally getting a chance to meet you but next time you and Art want to strip down, cover yourselves with honey and have a pillow fight, do it in your room. Man you guys had that deer in the head lights look when I opened the door and found you standing there naked covered in feathers.:OM: :OUCH: :OM: I bet the maid is still pissed...:rof:

bigredguy42
01-05-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey John you need to send me your address so i can ship your lipstick back i also have that Hola skirt you left in the room. Its a little big for me :OM: :OM: Rich i think took the G string with him he said when he looks at it he will always think of you :pl: :pl: