PDA

View Full Version : Lit 'em up this moring

VCHunter
01-05-2003, 05:17 PM
:uh:

Had a good one today. Hunted with Dallas, Jeff, Taylor (ksgoosehunter), the film crew from Oklahoma (4 guys), and another friend of Dallas'. We managed to kill our 9-man limit. 27 Wichita geese, including a couple of bruisers. We had to work for our birds, but we had several groups work real nice and several sit down in the decoys. Had a blast and it was pretty awesome hunting out of a pit over 27 dozen Bigfoots. Those 3 decoy trailers looked pretty sweet out there while we were setting up. Can't wait to see the film footage.

There needs to be 27 of these things... :wak: :wak: :wak:

rockandroll_kid
01-05-2003, 05:28 PM
Cant wait to see the pictures, Congrats on a great hunt:wak: :wak: :wak: :wak: :wak:

Goose Killa
01-05-2003, 10:22 PM
sounds like you guys had a great time this morning. can't wait to see some pics!

beefwelu
01-06-2003, 04:13 PM
Hell of a hunt guys. Hope you post some pictures of that spread. I'd like to see what 27 dozen foots looks like.

Hollywood_Hill
01-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Sounds AWESOME VC!!! How's things going these days?

You gonna come down and hunt with us rookies one of these days??

Beeelll will be sure to start flagging right when the geese are overhead!!!!:ST: :OM: :OM: :cool:

VCHunter
01-07-2003, 08:39 PM
Been pretty busy with work Steve. Taking advantage of any days off though. I would love to make it down to hunt with you guys again, we'll see what the work schedule looks like. Not looking too promising right now. :CY:

I got the pictures back tonight, will post some up after I finish eating dinner....

Dallas Woolf
01-08-2003, 01:48 PM
That was a nice hunt VC, we will do it again soon. The video crew would like to do this again and get more footage for a new show and a 45 minute video. Give me a call when you have time.