PDA

View Full Version : HELP; GOOSE WITH NECK BAND

GOOSEHUNTING101
01-08-2003, 10:19 PM
I have been hunting geese for a long time now, I have turned flocks after shooting at them, I have called in big flocks into my decoy's. But the problem I am haveing is this one goose with a red neck band. For some reason all the other birds will come in to my decoy's. Even if I spot him in with the flock he will turn and go a different way and the rest will come in. Now how do I get him to come in to the decoy's with the other birds. No matter what I do, this bird will not come to us. I have even tried to sneak up on this bird and still no luck. It's like this bird knows I am there and will fly off and leave the rest to die. I want this bird so bad I can taste it, and after two season of seeing this bird and doing ever thing I can, I am confused. I have had some good callers with me and still no luck, it even made them wounder about this bird, like it is half humane. HELP what do I need to do, I am stumped on this.

:wak: This is how I want to see him.

goosebuster835
01-08-2003, 11:57 PM
maybe you need to hunt with better shooters.LOLOL!!!

DUCKSBANE
01-09-2003, 03:18 AM
Im with GB. A Goose always peeling off when the rest come? I have never F#@ken heard of such a thing.

Better upgrade your crew and learn to call!!

GOOSEHUNTING101
01-09-2003, 05:43 AM
Ok. MY GOOD FRIEND, THATS IS WHAT I TOLD YOU GUYS LAST WEEK. YOU CRAPGANSER SHOOTING CANT SHOOT A GOOSE BUDDIES. BY THE WAY WE WILL BE DOWN ON THE 18 OK,GET THE DOG VEST FROM CHIP AND I WILL BRING HIS GLOVES.

HEY DUCKBAND, I NOT KIDDING WITH YOU REALLY, ASK GB835, HE WILL TELL YOU I HAVE BEEN AFTER THIS GOOSE FOR AWHILE, NO JOKE. I HAD TO START DRIVEING A DIFFRENT TRUCK AROUND TO SNEAK SHOOT THEM, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THE ONE I USEALLY DRIVE. I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT NOT BELEIVE THIS, BUT I AM NOT LIEING, I CANT GET HIM.