View Full Version : Tri-tronics?

01-13-2003, 07:42 AM
Does anyone know if the Flyway special or Pro 500 collar has a waterproof transmitter, or just the receiver? I'm thinking about getting one. I'm sick and tire of my Innotek getting break or have to replace the battery all the time.

01-13-2003, 03:42 PM
I dont know much about those collars, I've used dogtra for a while now and really like them. The transmitters are a lot smaller than the tri-tronics and are waterproof.

01-14-2003, 08:16 AM
Both the transmitter and the receiver are waterproof.

You can not go wrong with a Tri-tronics. I have used and owned them all, they are truely the market leader and quality is second to none.

If budget is not a concern, the Pro500XL gives you more flexibility than the Flyway Special, but both are excellent collars.

If you need one, PM me - I can help you.

01-14-2003, 01:30 PM
Just PM you LabTrainer.

01-16-2003, 08:53 AM
Make sure that you get one that the batteries can be changed by you. It a pain in the ass sending the caller back to have the batteries changed. :ST:

01-16-2003, 09:08 AM
All the new tritronics products have user replacement batteries availiable. Customer service from TT is first class all the way. I have used their products for years and have had small problems and had great service from them. A great company making a great product.