PDA

View Full Version : Tri-tronics?

BillyBoyTheKid
01-13-2003, 08:42 AM
Does anyone know if the Flyway special or Pro 500 collar has a waterproof transmitter, or just the receiver? I'm thinking about getting one. I'm sick and tire of my Innotek getting break or have to replace the battery all the time.

Thanks,
Michael

crimsonking
01-13-2003, 04:42 PM
I dont know much about those collars, I've used dogtra for a while now and really like them. The transmitters are a lot smaller than the tri-tronics and are waterproof.

LabTrainer
01-14-2003, 09:16 AM
Both the transmitter and the receiver are waterproof.

You can not go wrong with a Tri-tronics. I have used and owned them all, they are truely the market leader and quality is second to none.

If budget is not a concern, the Pro500XL gives you more flexibility than the Flyway Special, but both are excellent collars.

If you need one, PM me - I can help you.

BillyBoyTheKid
01-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Just PM you LabTrainer.

Michael

winny
01-16-2003, 09:53 AM
Make sure that you get one that the batteries can be changed by you. It a pain in the ass sending the caller back to have the batteries changed. :ST:

dukdog7
01-16-2003, 10:08 AM
All the new tritronics products have user replacement batteries availiable. Customer service from TT is first class all the way. I have used their products for years and have had small problems and had great service from them. A great company making a great product.