PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

twells
01-15-2003, 05:16 PM
Me and my buddy are planning on moving to Lawrence in about a month and a half.We are looking at duplexes around the area. Any ideas. If so please list the names of the complexes. I will be heading down there this Saturday to go goose hunting in the morning and then I am going to look for places to live.Thanks for you help and good hunting.Anyone heading up to Burlington,Iowa in Feb.? :VC:

jayhawkmarauder
01-15-2003, 06:33 PM
what kind price range are you looking for?

twells
01-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Between 400-450 if possible. R U watching the KU Game. Its a joke.

jayhawkmarauder
01-15-2003, 06:43 PM
can you say 400 wins? I've got a feeling you in for some sticker shock when you check out rentals in lawrence.:CL: :CY:

twells
01-15-2003, 06:51 PM
What do you mean. Is 400-450 out of the question. What are the price range down there. This game is over. I mean 400-450 for each of use.

jayhawkmarauder
01-15-2003, 07:10 PM
you should be able to find something decent for that , generally speaking things will be a little nicer the father west in town you go but also a little more pricey

NE Hunter
01-15-2003, 07:40 PM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk from a NE resident!!! Go Hawks!!! The game is over--# 400 for Roy!!! Now he needs a National Title, this year perferably.

jayhawker
01-16-2003, 10:46 AM
Hey twells, nice to see that more people are getting their heads on straight and moving to the booming metropolis known as Lawrence. The company I rent my duplex from is called Blue Mesa, their number is 785-840-9467. My roommates and myself each pay 400 to live here. If I can be of any help let me know. By the way, how far is Burlington from Sioux City, I have family up there and was thinking about heading up there to shoot some snows.

twells
01-16-2003, 11:52 AM
jayhawker,

this is thomas. the guy that first posted is my buddy cory. we both use my screen name. yes we will be moving to lawrence soon and would like to get a two-three bedroom duplex with a two car garage. we might have a third guy move in with us in the summer when his lease is up at his other place. so i guess we are looking for a three bedroom two car garage, either house or duplex. if anyone has any thoughts, ideas, or comments please let us know. you can post here or email me at twellsz28@hotmail.com

thanks guys and good huntin

thomas

kugohuntn
01-16-2003, 12:34 PM
What is in Burlington,Iowa in Feb? I just might go if i know what was there. Give shout when you get to town. I was thinkinig about getting a lawrence Flocknocker gathering together this weekend. But everyone maybe out hunting. Maybe have to do it one evening.

Gohuntn