PDA

View Full Version : LET IT FLY!!!!!!!

kugohuntn
01-16-2003, 01:29 PM
Thats right Let the shit start flying!!!!!!! This Sat. is the KU-pussycat game here in lawrence. The hawks are going to mop the floor with the little fuzzballs.. Then we will thump their asses over at Allen Feildhouse west. I heard something the other day that Ku has never lost there since they switched to the new Gym.

My perdiction is Ku by 20

Let the ASS WHOOPIN COMMENCE:pl: :pl: :pl: :uh:

Gohuntn

YellowLab
01-16-2003, 01:44 PM
You give me 20 points and I'll take KSU for a 12-pack Busch Light.

:OUCH: :OUCH: :OUCH: :OUCH: :OUCH: :OUCH:

CookedGoose
01-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Its funny how all the KU fans always forget the massacre the Cats give em during football season. Didnt KU start out this season ranked top 5? Then they lost to two lower ranked teams.. I find that funny.. Lets see how far they can fall before the end of the season.. Anyone know their current record?

Basketball is for sissys.. Football is the only mans game!

GO CATS!

YellowLab
01-16-2003, 01:55 PM
Yeah, seems like I remember something like a 64-0 laugher at Wagner Field East.:rof: :rof:

64-0 in football would be comparable to what...getting beat 150-25 in basketball?:Rich:

kugohuntn
01-16-2003, 02:01 PM
Yellow- I'll take that bet.. KSU is comming off that big win over Texas Tech. But its a bet...

Cooked Goose, you know thats what all the shitty teams do is whine about their power house.. I know you all kicked our ass in football, but now it is our turn to have the glory....

I may be wrong but i belive that we are 14-3 losing all to ranked teams, North Carolina, Florida, and Oregon. And Ku leads the series over KSU 163-88

Gohuntn

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

CookedGoose
01-16-2003, 02:03 PM
I wouldnt be a KSU fan if I didnt always have something bad to say about KU now would I?

Grab muh gun, I gotta jayhawk to kill.

kugohuntn
01-16-2003, 02:05 PM
I live to pound on The mild cats....

Bye the way did i tell you i like playing with a good pussy cat once in a while..... I prefer mine pink and not purple..

gohuntn

HOOKER1
01-16-2003, 04:28 PM
I prefer women myself, but hey, who am I to make fun of you for having an animal fettish. He He. Go Cats!!!:DH: :Bull: :GM:

crc1514
01-16-2003, 06:24 PM
well kelly, i'd really like to get in on this one, but i haven't been following ncaa hoops lately since i actually graduated on time and all:uh: :uh: :uh: :GM: :up: :Art:

kugohuntn
01-16-2003, 06:34 PM
Hey Craig...
graduating in 4 years is like leaving a keg party at 10....... Only Goofy flockers do that...

:cool: :OUCH: :confused: :uh: :cool:

Good to hear from you Craig, Hear you are training for a marathon, by chasing geese. You know chasing geese is cool, Rocky chased a Chicken in one of his shows and he won the fight.
:Art:

Gohuntn

crc1514
01-16-2003, 07:47 PM
boy, ku really is full of queers:SK:

WildGooseChase
01-16-2003, 08:04 PM
The funny thing is that KSU fans really do have something to brag about when it comes to football. When it comes to basketball KU fans just think they do. Heck, now that I think about it we have womens basketball too. I don't know about you KU fans but I think those women are much nicer to watch running up and down the court than your guys. It is KU so you never really know what they're into. I do mean that in the best of ways.

kugohuntn
01-17-2003, 07:51 AM
WildGoose I will agree with you on you womens team over there. They need to fire our coach here and maybe we could have a decent team.

What do you have to brag about in football then I mean at least our basketball team puts some banners on the wall. Not only banners, but our players put dipolmas up too. I dont think you can say that about you great football team. I guess it cant be too great, I dont think you have a national championship. O thats right you all have the best team that never breaks into the top 5. Powerhouse porgram... Sounds like to me its a wanna be program.... :BM: :confused:

At least our colors dont represent the gay pride color.

O and also, i wont deny that we have some over here that are quite light in the britches, I myself am and XX type of guy but i cant seem to remember the chromosomes for goats and cows........ But if you all like that each to their own.....

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Gohuntn

WildGooseChase
01-17-2003, 09:56 AM
KSU is never ranked in the top 5 because those polls depend on people with opinions such as your own. Our offense and defense were ranked #1 and #2. That's by the numbers not opinions.

kugohuntn
01-17-2003, 11:08 AM
After Kicking our asses by 60+ points, that would raise anybodys stats ......But if thats what it takes to make them look like a power house team then so be it.... The only Quality wins they have is the ones the get in confrence... And getting beat by CU and Texas dosnt help much.. The USC game was a good W for them but by play Jerrys Kids in the early part of the year to run up the Stats gets you no sympathy....

I do think that they were the best in the Big 12 late in the year.... But I still think if they would have played OU, you could have chalked another quality loss to the record.

Gohuntn

CookedGoose
01-17-2003, 01:40 PM
KUnonuts,

Its people like you that give KU the stuck up reputation it has. Oh by the way, its not polite to call people who I take hunting on MY fields and ask if you can go on MY hunting trip. Learn some manners..

Inviting yourself on someones hunt is usually not the best way to make friends or build a good reputation for yourself.

WildGooseChase
01-17-2003, 02:29 PM
Yes, it does take beating a team by 60+ points to be considered a powerhouse. KU should try it sometime. Our CU and Texas losses were by 7 points combined. It could have easily been another story. That's the way it goes though. We would have walk away with the national championship if it wasn't for those 7 points. If you watched those 2 games, KSU fan or not, you would know the the ref's played a huge roll in both of those losses. Anyway I've got hunting to do. "KU is awsome" too bad the annual increase in students enrolling there isn't.

YellowLab
01-17-2003, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by CookedGoose
KUnonuts,

Its people like you that give KU the stuck up reputation it has. Oh by the way, its not polite to call people who I take hunting on MY fields and ask if you can go on MY hunting trip. Learn some manners..

Inviting yourself on someones hunt is usually not the best way to make friends or build a good reputation for yourself.

Hey CookedGoose, I know you're new here so I'll just let you know that we don't run people down here on the Central Forum. If you have a problem with Ku, take it to pm's or email. Flocknockers is not like other forums.

I know Kelly and I know he was just having fun with the KSU-KU debate...all in fun. I would share a field with Kelly any day.

*Sorry if I was out of line moderators.

Jossie
01-17-2003, 05:15 PM
Thanks Chad.....well put.

Guys........relax.....ok.

Lets not get some stupid ass thing like which school is better and my chicken beat your kitten ..... so your kitten sucks, thing going here. WHO CARES!!!!

Like Chad said.....if you really feel like you have to carry this on any farther (and I really hope you don't).....then do it by e-mail or PM's. It won't happen here again.

Now lets all play nice and go put the hammer to some geese this weekend.:wak: :wak: :wak:

rockandroll_kid
01-17-2003, 05:19 PM
Jossie,

Check your box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wak: :wak: :wak:

Bart
01-17-2003, 05:23 PM
Getting a little "dad" practice in there Chad??

Bill, Tim.................sleeping on the job or what.:confused:

I'll also have you notice when they tried to stir the Nebraska shit on another thread I abstained from setting the record straight.:NW:

Jossie
01-17-2003, 05:34 PM
Chad is going to make a great daddie.

I'm here Bart.....just a little slow.

:SE: :SE:

jayhawkmarauder
01-17-2003, 06:35 PM
see what happens when we get 5 inches of snow , 10 degree weather and no :in:

goosegetter
01-17-2003, 07:09 PM
Holy Balls!!! Damn I guess I missed out on a interesting day at the flock. Well first off Mark/CookedGoose I think there has been some miscommunication regarding him getting invited on your hunt. I visited with Kelly tonight about it. You asked for help if you recall about two weeks ago on decoying in some birds. Kelly was just offering to teach you a couple new things assuiming that you did not mind he came along. He was not inviting himself. I beleive that there was an error on my end. Kelly is a great guy really. He does like to yank your chain once and a while and joke around with ya.:Art:

Mark why don't you give me a call and I will visit with you one on one about the issue.

Ok and now for the good part of my day. I stopped by Cabela's and picked up the Finisher blind for dirt cheap and also picked up the last box of bigfeet. Hold on to your balls boys when you hear this price. $$74.98 a box. They matched a raincheck that I had from Dick's and beleive it or not the checkout clerk game me the piece of paper to RE-USE again for the same price. To top it off the paper is signed by one of the managers'. I would have bought two dozen, but they only had one box left. Well needless to say I plan on giving this little piece of paper a work out and if any of you local flockers are REEEEAAAAALLLLLYYYYY nice I might consider letting you use it:pl: :pl:

goosegetter
01-17-2003, 07:29 PM
One other thing that I ment to mention in my post. Hell with all you K-Sate and Ku lovers. I have to stick to old faithful Red and Gray (Friends Univeristy). Hell you have to root for a college thats initials are F.U.C.K.- Friends University Central Kansas, or I guess it is because I am some kinda of an Alumni thing or something:SK:

CookedGoose
01-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Sorry for the personal attack Kelly.. I took things personal instead of reminding myself that everyone was joking around. I am sorry I let my temper flare. I have talked with Jim and I guess there seemed to be some miscommunication between what happened when Kelly called talking about hunting with me and Jim. I thought that he was inviting himself but according to Jim, he wasnt, he was only trying to help. That was my fault. Sorry I let a debate about colleges get out of hand. Yellowlab I dont have a problem with KU.. I just drew the wrong conclusion based on what Jim had told me when Kelly called. Seems like everybodies feathers got ruffled concerning the KU/KSU whos better discussion.

Kelly, I am sorry about all this.. I would hope we can all forgive and forget concerning this incident..

On a lighter note, Casey has been down at John Redmond since thursday and I guess they really got a good field. Been hammerin em pretty good from what I hear. Driving down later this evening to hunt tomarrow morning. Will post what I see...

Kelly, if you like you can call me and we will talk.. 785-395-3540

VCHunter
01-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Well looks like this has been handeld. I have been away from the computer the last couple days doing some hunting. For those of you who spoke up and reminded them of our rules thanks. Glad to see it all worked out.

Hey Kelly, :GM:

Good to see all you goofy flockers today, hope the hunt went well.

Tim

WildGooseChase
01-19-2003, 08:52 PM
Hey now, this was just a fun little coversation about schools. I really wasn't trying "stir shit up" about Nebraska (KSU/Nebraska game was even better than KSU/KS......haha....sorry). I just couldn't pass up a chance to say something about them. I've been gone the whole weekend. I kind of sounds like this thread got a little nasty. Anyway, no hard feelings I hope.....none here.
Jeremy