PDA

View Full Version : BIG "E" Sportsman Show???

DUCKDIGGLER
01-20-2003, 02:29 PM
Does anybody know when it is? Will there be any waterfowling gear there? Any of my Flocknocker Bros goin? Let me know! Thanks in advance!!

Pete S
01-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Todd,
I wouldn't waste my time coming up for the show.I have been going for quite a few years now.And there isn't shit as far waterfowling goes!!!The Western Mass Duck Hunters Asso.puts on a duck hunting seminar.And most people walk out after 10 or 15 min.
But if you really wanted to come up we could all go to Hooters.And the Madi-Grai.Oh ya the show is at the end of Feb.
Pete S

DUKGOOSHUNT247
01-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Todd,

the show is usually around the weekend of my birthday, Feb. 21.
It usually falls around that week.

Be good and hope you feel better.

ADR

Ta-Hoot
01-21-2003, 09:44 AM
Here a sites for the show with all the details:

http://www.sport.reedexpo.com/eastern/index.htm

Only work 10 minutes away. Usually check it out.

Pete S
01-21-2003, 04:02 PM
Ta-Hoot I think Todds talking about the show thats in Springfield,Ma.Not the Harrisburgh show.
Pete S

Ta-Hoot
01-22-2003, 11:43 AM
My bad. . . when somone says BIG "E" show around that time of year you can't get any bigger than the "E"astern Sports & Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA.

GooseMan17
01-23-2003, 06:05 AM
I will be there sometime on the weekend. I hope to see some of you guys up there!! :):)
Good Huntin,
Chris

quack addict
01-23-2003, 09:58 AM
Hey DD clear this up for us. Are you talking about the Eastern Sportsmans Show in Harrisburg Pa.? If so, I get up there every year. It's a good time. There is not tons of waterfowl stuff, but if you do any other hunting or fishing there is plenty to see. I believe Wednesday is the goose calling comp. Well anyway if anybody is heading to this show let me know, I'll be there Wednesday (or whenever the calling comp. is) and there are plenty of good bars to exchange hunting stories in.:cool:

DUCKDIGGLER
01-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Quackaddict, I was speakin of the show in Mass. but I think I may hook up with Dr. Bob and come down to the Harrisburg show on wed. for the Contest. Maybe us Flocknockers can hook up for a Cold one!

quack addict
01-23-2003, 02:57 PM
DUCKDIGGLER, Ta-Hoot and I will be there for sure. The beer thing... I can arrange for that to happen.

Bones
01-24-2003, 07:26 AM
Not sure about the Harrisburg show - but I will probably be going to the Big E show in Springfield - what else is there to do at the end of Feb. in this cold? There are some good guides there, some good deals on hunting/fishing stuff and even though there is not a heck of alot of waterfowl hunting - I have always found something that intrests me - (I love fishing those traveling trout ponds - Always seem to have luck!!heheheehe). Anyway - if anybody is planning on going - let me know, I plan on going prolly the first friday night.
Bones

DUCKDIGGLER
01-24-2003, 11:31 AM
I'll keep you abreast of the situation Bones! yes I said ABREAST!!!