PDA

View Full Version : Contest in Burlington!

Jason in KC
01-21-2003, 03:11 PM
Anybody wanna goto the calling contest in Burlington, Iowa with me on Feb. 8th?

VCHunter
01-21-2003, 04:09 PM
Hmmmm........when do yo need to know by?? I will probably have to work but I'd like to go. :OUCH:

kugohuntn
01-21-2003, 04:11 PM
Thats a long way to go to drink beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gohuntn

Jason in KC
01-21-2003, 04:35 PM
We could probably stay at a friends house in Burlington on Sat night or with my parents, but they are about 75 mins away.

Anytime VC!

It would be about a 5 hour drive.

VCHunter
01-21-2003, 05:10 PM
When are you planning on leaving/returning??

Cut-um
01-21-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by VCHunter
Hmmmm........when do yo need to know by?? I will probably have to work but I'd like to go. :OUCH:

Tim, Is this just another way of saying I have to check with Lovey first???:confused: :OUCH: :BM:

VCHunter
01-21-2003, 05:27 PM
Well that too but I also need to know for work....:GM:

Jason are you blowing in anything or are you just going to watch?

Ryhlee
01-21-2003, 07:16 PM
Hey fag are you going to get back into these things again this year? BS: I might be up for it. That is if I have the money. :up:

Ryhlee
01-21-2003, 07:17 PM
If so are we ever going to blow in a team contest? :bh:

twells
01-21-2003, 07:17 PM
If anyone is planning on goiing you guys should stay in the hotel where the contest is being held. The Pizazz.Something like that. All the contest entry fee is due by 11:30a.m.This show is a blast, every goose caller and duck caller is going to be there. Me and the Big Guys Team is rolling out around 10 on Friday morning. I will be wearing all BGB clothes and will be sitting behind Kellers booth. Hope to see some of you guys up there.:wak:

Ryhlee
01-21-2003, 07:26 PM
Twells did we see you in KC? If you were there then I'm sure that we did. I blew in the state duck vs a couple pretty talented Big Guys crew. I didnt fair so well. :CL: :cool: Just might see you up there.

twells
01-21-2003, 07:40 PM
Maybe. This year there was only me and another guy that blew a BGB. What kind of call were u blowing. R U blowing in the contest up in Iowa. If you are going and you want to blow in the two man and you need a partner I will be yours. Me and my brother are blowing in it but I will do it again. I am also blowing in Goose contest, as well as the open duck.

Ryhlee
01-21-2003, 07:46 PM
The kid I blew against in KC has a handle name of BigGuysBest on a different web site. I cant remember his name. I blow a Betts and I'm sure I talked with you before the contest. If it works out I'm going to try and be up there in the contest. I better get to practicing I guess if this is going to start again. Later

VCHunter
01-21-2003, 07:57 PM
I figure I just as well try and get into it more, give me someting to do. Probably won't get too serious about it til this summer though. Hopefully they hold the ************* this year. I got a lot of work to do before I try it again.

Troy are you ready to tear up the trail this year or what??? :up:

Ryhlee
01-21-2003, 08:00 PM
Speaking of Troy I think you need to buy more vagisil. Your itching again.

Bart
01-21-2003, 09:31 PM
Michael it's been itched and slapped.

Yah, I'll be in Burlington making my donation. Tim I heard they are doing the Great Bend deal in June. I don't know if the choke tube maker is involved or not. They are having Tulsa again in July and I also heard something about Wichita in August. All three of those are rumormill talk so we'll have to wait and see.

Bart
01-21-2003, 09:34 PM
If anyone needs the hotel info let me know, I've got it around here somewhere. Michael, I think the guy your referring to is Cory Niccum (or something like that).

twells
01-21-2003, 09:46 PM
Hey Bart have we traded calls over on dedduck b4. I think we talked last year about spring snow goose season. Hows it going?Ready for the killing to begin this year. And by the rhylee. I am Bigguysbest on dedduck. This is my buddies name on here. For some reason I can not sign up on here. Let me know if you guys are heading up so I can see you all in the contest. I also need a partner for the two man.And yes my name is Cory Niccum. Good luck.

Bart
01-21-2003, 09:57 PM
Yah, I think we might have. Things are going okay, our season ended last weekend so I'm getting ready for the sky carp. Unless I make a road trip (which isn't out of the question) I'm probably done untill around Valentines.

VCHunter
01-21-2003, 10:00 PM
I heard the Wichita rumor as well. That would be nice, 10 minutes from my house...

Jason in KC
01-22-2003, 09:18 AM
VC - I won't be blowing in anything at Burlington, but I will be later in the year....only duck though.

We could leave Fri night or early Sat. I'm pretty sure we can stay at a buddies house. Should hold 3 or 4 of us.