PDA

View Full Version : Empire Goose Calling Contest

timf
01-24-2003, 12:00 PM
Guys,

It is official. We are going to have the 1st Annual Empire State Goose Calling Contest and a “Meat” Calling Duck Contest on Saturday, March 15, 2003 at 2:00 pm at the Rochester Outdoor Show, which will be held at the Monroe County Fairground Dome Building.

The Goose Calling Contest will be an open event and everyone is welcome. The “Meat” Calling Duck Contest will just be for fun and prizes. The cost will be $ 25.00 for one contest or $ 40.00 for both.

Sam Palumbo from Southern Game Calls will be there to give a Goose Calling Seminar.

I will post the rules and prizes later and we get them together. Any questions, please feel free to email me at marty@ducksupply.com or call me at 585-723-2409.

Thanks,

Tim

DrBob
01-24-2003, 03:17 PM
Way to go dudes.... i'm in CT and am pencilling you in...... maybe i can convince duckdiggler to go as well (hint, hint, hint). put a post up on the contest forum as well.....

Bones
01-24-2003, 04:39 PM
Dr.Bob - are you pencilling or Penicilling it in? BWAAHAAAAA

Well - I think I'll be there too- but just as a spectator( wouldn't want to loose my amateur status with the Olympics right around the corner!:BM: BS:)
Anyway - will be rooting for my fellow Nockers as they take there turns blowing!!!

I should also have some tax money back by then and plan on stopping by the store tim - never can leave that place without spending some $$!!
Cya all there - Bones

gandergrinder
01-26-2003, 12:44 PM
Bob, make sure you say "Hello" when you're there. You too Bones!

DrBob
01-26-2003, 05:08 PM
hey bones,

that blow thing didn't sound so good.... it's a calling contest - not a circle jerk! :rf: :rf: :rf: look forward to seeing you and other flocknockers there... c'mon now bones - if i'm foolish enough to blow a routine surely you can. it doesn't matter if you win - i never do but contests are always loads of fun:cool: