PDA

View Full Version : Shot the @*%! out of em

Dallas Woolf
01-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Taylor and Tim will post up the pics of all the birds we shot last night. All I can say is..., "Awsome!"

Taylor, you are the man!!

:wak:

I'll give you guys a call.

WildGooseChase
01-30-2003, 11:58 AM
Good deal!

ksgoosehunter
01-30-2003, 12:19 PM
And then Dallas showed up and ruined the whole hunt!! Thanks alot Dallas...we all appreciate it!BS: I think I'll stay way from you so we can actually hammer some geese this weekend!:Rich: We don't like sharing our geese out west anyways!!:GM: :hest: :up:

kansasducker
01-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Are you telling me VC was pulling my leg when he said you didn't pull the trigger yesterday?BS:

ksgoosehunter
01-30-2003, 12:39 PM
No VC is telling the truth...Dallas is just being a smart%&^$!!! We did have a hot field lined up...but there was no evening flight..made it tough. Dallas does deserve to give me a little crap though...last Friday me and my roomate limit out...Dallas comes up Sunday and we get skunked. Monday me and my roomate limit out with 2 bands and 2 snows to boot...Wed we get everyone to come up and skunk city again. So the way I have it figured if Dallas comes up this way we can plan on pounding our puds and Dallas leaves us alone we'll pound the crapp out of the geese!! :Rich: :OUCH: :up:

kansasducker
01-30-2003, 12:56 PM
So what you are saying is......Dallas takes the X and makes it a jinX?

Strunk did the same thing to me Sunday night! I think it was our combination of poor calling that scared them off then though.

ksgoosehunter
01-30-2003, 01:02 PM
Kansasducker...You hit the nail on the head!! Feel the love Dallas..:Art: Not everyone can ruin a hunt for 7 other guys!! You the man!:pl:

Dallas Woolf
01-30-2003, 01:13 PM
You guys saw two cows humping and thought geese were pouring into a field. Too much Crown if your asking me...

We will have to make up for that hunt with some serious hunting in Wichita, that is if I can keep you guys out of Michele's Beach House.

VCHunter
01-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Yesterday was pretty amazing...:NW: Oh well it is always good to get together with them guys, even if there aren't any birds around...:VC:

Pete I'm positive it was our calling the other night. Lord knows we can't call birds in by ourselves...

Give me a call tonight Dallas, I'll be at work til around 9 or so. Might be on to something for the weekend. :wak:

triggerhappydug
01-30-2003, 06:34 PM
So what are you fellas going to do this weekend?

Let me know so we aren't cursing at each other.

Trigger