PDA

View Full Version : sd calling contest

callngeese
02-03-2003, 10:52 PM
I was wondering if any of you guys will be coming up for the calling contest in brookings, sd on febuary 23???

should be a talented bunch of callers coming to it...
should be a good time..

specifics are listed on the calling contest forum ...
if you have any ?'s post up..

thanks guys,
Callngeese

VCHunter
02-03-2003, 11:12 PM
I talked to Troy (Bart) the other night and I believe he said he was planning on being there. I think there may also be a contest in Oklahoma that weekend that some of us may head down to, not sure on that yet. :confused:

Ryhlee
02-04-2003, 08:36 AM
We were in SD last year for a contest and things didnt go so well that weekend. Chad got in trouble, Troy sabotaged my call, I had to see 2 grown men jumping around naked and pissing out of our motel room window, belly flopped by a 300 pound ogre with a .003 inch unit, and spent a lot of money. Had a great time there and back all besides the naked stuff. :bang: :CU: :pl: :Cop: :tu: :cool:

YellowLab
02-04-2003, 09:38 AM
Not to mention Ryhlee running over road signs:NW: :Cop:

and who can forget VC putting some awesome moves on the hottie at the hotel.:hest: :rof: :up:

callngeese
02-04-2003, 12:31 PM
sounds like you guys had quite the SD experience...guess i havent experienced anything quite like that but i have seen some things that if i wouldnt have saw I wouldnt have believed...

how has your guys season been...

we shot lots of honks and lots of mallards...

cant wait til next year to get after them big honks...
but in the mean time i ll be out picking on the snows..

VCHunter
02-04-2003, 03:39 PM
Yeah we had an interesting trip to say the least...

Ryhlee
02-04-2003, 10:10 PM
and who can forget VC putting some awesome moves on the hottie at the hotel

THE RULE

:uh: :OUCH: :bang: :pl: :Luv: :NW: :rf: :tn:

crc1514
02-05-2003, 08:42 PM
i sure wish i could have made that one, but i couldn't pass up a free trip to la the same week. besides, i'd already seen db naked before:DB: