PDA

View Full Version : Wanna waste some time read this!

Jason in KC
02-06-2003, 11:06 AM
http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100750

Bwahahahahahahahaha x 1,000,000,000

Jason in KC
02-06-2003, 11:15 AM
This one is funnier.....but I feel like I'm wasting my time reading them.

http://www.refugeforums.com/refuge/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100819

YellowLab
02-06-2003, 11:20 AM
Ol' Denny has been churning out some good ones lately...:rf: :rf: :rf: :rof: :rof: :rof: :ST:

Tim Williams
02-06-2003, 11:40 AM
WOW! That's some funny **it!!!!!!

Jossie
02-06-2003, 11:56 AM
WOW Now there's some pure BS!!!

Oh by the way Chad, my lawyer will be getting in contact with you soon......That crap you gave me about my 20ga really hurt my feelings.......Can you say "Flip, flip, flip,flip?

I forgot to tell you guys I also shot over 400 geese this year...by myself!!:BM: :BM: :BM:

Good one Jason!

Jason in KC
02-06-2003, 12:12 PM
I think we should have Cliff hire him on as a pro staffer!

My favorite part of one of the stories is when he shoots 2 geese and one flys off and hits a semi and the other one flys into a window at the Radio Station!

Thanks Jossie. But you only killed 400? Man you had a bad season compared to Chad and I. Chad and I killed well over 400 brain cells this season.

Jossie
02-06-2003, 12:21 PM
WEELLLL....... it was a slow year!

I think brain cells was about all chad and I killed when he came down here to hunt....and it was'nt near that many:CL: :CL: :CL:

YellowLab
02-06-2003, 12:22 PM
I killed over 400 brain cells reading those posts...:Rich:

jayhawkmarauder
02-06-2003, 12:27 PM
JAYHAWKMARAUDER is a little offended that you want some of CHAD'S money so his lawyer has bought for suit to quit claim your claim . JAYHAWKMARAUDER has over 250000 hours studying MATLOCK reruns and he thinks he will prevail. JAYHAWKMARAUDER HAS KILLED OVER 1 goose in his lifetime. http://www.smilies.org/basesmilies/1041212169.gif

YellowLab
02-06-2003, 12:32 PM
:rf: :rof: :rf: :rof: :rf: :rof: :rf: :rof:

THE RULE

jayhawkmarauder
02-06-2003, 01:00 PM
At least I think it was a goose:ST:

crc1514
02-06-2003, 01:12 PM
boy, and i thought it would be hard to top the goosegod blowouts in the kansas forum:rf: that's good stuff

kugohuntn
02-06-2003, 01:24 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

I love it, Thats some funny shit.....

Gohuntn

crc1514
02-06-2003, 01:32 PM
i couldn't resist, i had to get in on the second thread as well.

YellowLab
02-06-2003, 01:55 PM
Craig-

I loved the "call Ripley's" line. LMAO!!:rof: :rof: :rof:

Flocknocker
02-06-2003, 05:35 PM
And who ever brought up the Pro Staff deal your in deep shit, hehehehehehe. Hell I can't compete with the other 16 big companies that have him now.

Lets not let this get carried away, We do have rules even when it's for guys like Dennis.

HE spammed his books and stuff on the contest forum after he told me he would not come back to the forum as I asked him not to. HE caused to much trouble and I talked to him and came to a nice understanding till he forgot our agreement. So I banned him and I got the following which I answered telling him he was banned and why. And I got more emails. Thought you would like to see how he works. Just be careful and lets not act in a disrespectful way.

Hey you think him calling me a prick is a good thing or bad thing???? BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway I was not going to say anything but hey I may as well let you see how he works. He is a class act. Truthfully I feel sorry for the guys. If he was not so pushy I would have just not read his posts and let him get it off his chest. But he is a done deal on Flocknockers, and now you know why.

There may be some stuff here twice I didn't spend time looking.

PS. on the serious side I killed over 300,000 geese this year and helped 1,999,999,999 just need one more and I get a free big mack meal deal with a pop. I know it was a slow year but I traveled two day so I only hunted 498 days this year yea that sounds good. All banded also. With my blind and deaf three legged dog Max. No cripples and I only used 4 decoys two of which were 20 foot silos with a blind in the beak, they can see my decoys from New Zealand, hell of a flyway between here and there. Read my next book called, "I will do you to if I get a chance TWICE", coming to a major store near you soon, or spammed on a site in your market.

Cliff

HE wrote:

"I had a post under CALLING CONTEST AND SPORTS SHOWS. The post notified goose hunters in the Ohio and Kentucky areas that I would be appearing at the Cincinatti Sports Show on January 18 & 19 giving goose hunting seminars. The post was on there for 2 days and has disappeared.
I would like a valid reason because my attorney and I smell some kind of discrimination. Please reply ASAP!
DENNIS HUNT"

HE and I wrote

CLIFF - You tell me what the problems are?????? How can you call it spam when I was selling something below wholesale cost while trying to promote goose hunting at a legitimate sports show that attracts thousands of goose hunters.Maybe, I should post this on the projector screen before I show my seminars. I have met over a million people in my 68 years and it appears, you are the BIGGEST PRICK that I have met.
DENNIS HUNT
----- Original Message -----
To: Dennis Hunt
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 6:03 PM
Subject: Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST?

Well here Dennis tell your Lawyer you are off the site for spamming your agenda for personal gain as in selling your books. If you read the rules it also says you will be removed for doing it. This is more than once for you. If you want to play be my guest I may just post your email and see how the guys like your threats. Have at it I am removing your membership from Flocknockers ASAP and I will be banning you from the site. PS I will shut the SOB down before you get back on trust me. You have caused several problems I am sure your Lawyer would love to hear about. And I am also sure I can get several hundred witnesses to verify that. Have your lawyer send your papers to Cliff LaForce 20507 S Malloy Prairie Rd Cheney WA 99004.

Cliff
To: Cliff
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 2:44 PM
Subject: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY POST?

I had a post under CALLING CONTEST AND SPORTS SHOWS. The post notified goose hunters in the Ohio and Kentucky areas that I would be appearing at the Cincinatti Sports Show on January 18 & 19 giving goose hunting seminars. The post was on there for 2 days and has disappeared.
I would like a valid reason because my attorney and I smell some kind of discrimination. Please reply ASAP!
DENNIS HUNT

He and I wrote:

CLIFF - You won't have to worry about shutting down your site because I will prevail and you will be forced to shut down. I am handicapped and protected by AMERICAN FOR DISABILITIES ACT. You should get the papers within 14 days because we are going to work overtime to get your ass. I will see you in court in Becker County, Minnesota.
DENNIS HUNT
To: Dennis Hunt
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 7:47 PM

Thank you that is an honored position, I will always hold that dear to my heart. BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..ROTFLMFAO x 10000000000

Did your wise and astute attorney teach you that.... Along with banning you from the site I am blocking your email so I will never have to deal with you again.

Cliff
To: Cliff
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 4:03 PM

CLIFF - You tell me what the problems are?????? How can you call it spam when I was selling something below wholesale cost while trying to promote goose hunting at a legitimate sports show that attracts thousands of goose hunters.Maybe, I should post this on the projector screen before I show my seminars. I have met over a million people in my 68 years and it appears, you are the BIGGEST PRICK that I have met.
DENNIS HUNT

He wrote?

As I mentioned, I am handicapped and protected by AMERICA FOR DISABILITIES ACT. When you took me off your internet site you did something that politically incorrect. My attorney is going to fly to Minneapolis and turn this over to the Justice Department because they will handle the case and it won't cost me any money. We had another jackass do the same thing and we almost went to court but they settled with the Justice Department lawyers. They have many minority lawyers who handle cases like this and are very sympathetic towards guys like me and minorities.
I don't know anything about you but you can't be very "street smart". It looks like your huge ego got in the way of common sense and this usually costs an individual a lot of money and wasted time. I was only trying to promote goose hunting and the show. I decided to write 6 books, produce a video and write articles for the internet sites but it turned out to be a "non-profit venture". I sell overstocked books at sports shows for $5.00 to goose hunters and the books cost me $7.00 to produce. My lawyer and me were looking over your website this morning and there are over 100 posts in different catagories that are spam related. It looks to us like you singled DENNIS HUNT because you could be a hateful person.
DENNIS HUNT

VCHunter
02-06-2003, 05:41 PM
:ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :ST:

THE RULE

Cut-um
02-06-2003, 05:47 PM
Bwaaaaaahahahahahaahhahaaa!!!:rof::CY: :rof::CY: :rof:

Jason in KC
02-06-2003, 06:30 PM
OMG! OMG!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA times 199,999,999,999!!!!

It was me that suggested that you should add him to the Pro Staff, but I had no idea you've had problems with him!!!

I almost spit beer all over my monitor reading those emails!!!!!

12,941 geese is alot of geese. I figured it was 340 a year and he still shots them off the back deck of a patio.

Gawd the 2 geese he shot at that went through the window of the radio station and hit the truck was the funniest story I've heard in awhile.

:BM: :cool: :OUCH:

Diver Mike
02-06-2003, 07:35 PM
May I quote without the fear of litigation in Minnesota?

"As I mentioned, I am handicapped"

Now everything is starting to make sense, he's handicapped.

OK guys you know what your Moms told you about staring!

In all actuality, I'm starting to feel sorry for him. To go from such mediocrity to the point he is at now has got to be hard, whats below mediocre?

This harkens me back to the ol days of HJ's duckblind.

2Hnker
02-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Seems weird that I guy that is handicap can hunt 200 days a year. Bad Knees then how do you walk through muddy fields and hunt out of portable blinds? A guy that brags about himself is a guy that has little or no self-esteem. Making shit up makes him feel good about himself. Does this guy take a stop watch with him and time his hunts in the field?

Cliff, have you been served your papers yet? This is one of the funniest things ive ever read!!

Ryan

Flocknocker
02-06-2003, 08:15 PM
I guess it is the hands of the Feds now??? That is what his lawyer Will Dagout says anyway, hehehehe Old John Wayne movie sorry.

All I know is in his last email said, " My attorney is going to fly to Minneapolis and turn this over to the Justice Department because they will handle the case and it won't cost me any money." I guess the president is going to handle this one for him cause he is famous

Like I said I guess being politically incorrect is a federal crime now. Did the libs win an election I didn't know about or something?????

Like I said I feel kinda sorry for the guy, and he must have a bigger lawyer bill than OJ.

Cliff

Super Black Eagle
02-06-2003, 08:47 PM
I saw this guy once at one of his seminars. Then I went home and laughed for hours.

jayhawker
02-06-2003, 09:29 PM
yeah, I'd just like to throw another WOW in there.:rof: :rof:

MallardMasher
02-06-2003, 09:37 PM
one more wow!:ST: :ST: :ST:

2Hnker
02-06-2003, 11:01 PM
Another thing that annoys Ryan Graves is when somebody talks about themself in the third person. lol

Have you guys noticed that in his post??

Ryan

Ryhlee
02-07-2003, 10:07 AM
"Show your hands you son of a b*tch."

:cool: :pl:

Illinois Ducker
02-07-2003, 03:52 PM
This guys is proof that there are crackheads in every generation.

2Hnker
02-07-2003, 03:52 PM
For some reason I have thought about this alot today. Find it kinda funny. Anoher thing I wonder is this guy must grow feathers eating that much goose meat. Pocession is twice the daily bag limit and if you shoot 900 geese a year then what do you do with them. I know you dont eat 2-5 birds a night. I want to see him explain that!!

shootem
02-07-2003, 06:31 PM
Hey Cliff how about letting him back on, (joking) do you know how much reading I have done in the last two days because of him. Man he is almost better than a Jackie Chann movie!!!!
The big difference here is when we bull shit some one every body knows it is bull shit. When he bull shit’s some one he believes his own bull shit.
:ST:

rockandroll_kid
02-08-2003, 03:34 AM
I read a book about 7 years ago when I was first getting into snow goose hunting called The Science of Snow Goose Hunting written by Bob Guist as told by Dennis Hunt.
Is this the same guy we are talking about here????
I got alot of useful information from the book.

Good luck with your lawsuit Cliff:Rich: :Rich: :Rich:

ROush #17
02-08-2003, 08:52 AM
hey 2hnker not only the eating of the geese but he must jump them off the local refuge ponds cause if you do the math at 191 days in their hunting season and close to 1000 geese, you would have to shoot an average of 5.24 geese per day. PLUS also being handicapped, plus bad knees, this guy is out of control. His only remarks to people who question his outlandish crap is my lawyer this and my lawyer that. He can't even fight his own battles. Good luck with the case of FLOCKKNOCKERS VS. RETARD INC. If you need any legal help my dad is a cop and i got a couple attorney's just down the street.

PLEASE SEND ALL COMMENTS TO:
1235 I lost count DR
Nowhere, MN, 100034

Your comments will be handled as quickly as possible in the order of which they are recieved.

WHAT a joke. BS: BS: BS: BS: BS: :rf: :rf: :rf:

Flocknocker
02-08-2003, 01:07 PM
If he did as he said, he would have about 20 lawsuits I know of in the last couple weeks. I don't see the Feds filing suit for being politically incorrect or at least I hope not, never know these days.

This is a membership forum not a right to post forum. And like I said I will shut the thing down before he gets back on.

But if he wants to play he has my address.

When I talked to my lawyer about this guy he near fell out of his chair laughing.

Shootem your right this guy believes what he say and that is why I feel sorry for him.

RRkid no one ever said the guy does not have "some" good info but he also has to stop the bull$hit.

Cliff