PDA

View Full Version : Annie Oakley in drag!

DrBob
02-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Here she is, all dragged out as BONES....

Bones
02-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Your just jealous that a face as handsome as that can kill geese too!! BWAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Had a really great time today - Dr.Bob really had it working with the location, set up and calling! We had one flock come back 3 times - luckly one of us were able to kill some of them! Bob - you stick to the calling and I'll do the shooting:BM:
Was also able to meet Duckbane (and his fine dogs)- he kept the Doc on his toes with his up to date reports of his closing in on his limit while we struggled!
Was worth the 3 hour drive in the driving snow storm - I know next time a band awaits me!
Thanks again Dr.Bob for the excellent hunt and it was great meeting you Duckbane!Hope we can do it again!
Bones

DUCKSBANE
02-08-2003, 05:33 PM
Thanks Bones,
Great meeting you as well.
You are even more handsome in person than in pics! Let me know when your comming down again and maybe we can get together for a shoot:cool:
DB

quack addict
02-09-2003, 08:25 AM
Guys, looks like you had a great hunt, but it seems you're holding out on all of us. I've seen Bones in action already and I think you could be keeping some secrets from us. Which one of you two shot those geese for him.:confused: Bones did you take your mom on that hunt as well.:LAF: Great picture, nothing better than a few Flocknockers getting together to pound a few geese and then pound a few beers.:cool: