PDA

View Full Version : New G&H poses

clucker
02-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Talked to a guy at the yearly boat show who said he was a rep for G&H. He said they were about to release new head poses for the mallard dekes. Suzie greeter (head and bill up) and drake feeder (head/neck stretched out with bill flat to water.

Any one heard anything on this?

ZIG
02-09-2003, 09:01 AM
No I haven't heard about this but would love to see them. If you get a picture of them post it up. Sounds pretty cool .

clucker
02-09-2003, 12:54 PM
Don't have a pic and don't even know if the guy was blowin smoke or not. Was hopin someone on the site would have the "inside scoop".

ext. goose
02-10-2003, 06:43 AM
I also heard that GnH was going to have new head designs this year. I heard aobut the drinking drake, not about the hen though. i guess we'll see.

Big Bad Wolf
02-10-2003, 03:13 PM
I am sure that anybody else who has some Mirages will agree that the "greeter" head is about the stupidest looking thing I have ever seen. I replaced mine with regular sentry heads. Those greeter heads also don't move as well as the feeders either. I hope their ducks look better. If you get 4 or 5 dozen Mirages together you end up looking for places in the spread to hide that many "greeters". Other than that, an awesome decoy.

okduckboy
02-11-2003, 10:45 PM
I've seen them. their sweet. The Drake heads are awesome. They also came out with a fullbody goose, duck, new standard duck mold, they made the paint on the drakes lighter which looks awesome and they remodled the goose floater.

SPRIGS
02-27-2003, 12:48 PM
There is a post over on the Refuge titled New G&H Decoy Pics. Do a search for it and you shouldn't have any trouble finding it. It has some pretty good pictures of the new decoys.