PDA

View Full Version : COOKED GOOSE Any body know.....

cself02
02-12-2003, 07:13 PM
Were he is, I havn't seen or heard from him in a while, and Wildgoose hasn't either just curious.

:BM:

WildGooseChase
02-12-2003, 07:26 PM
He's alive........I'm on the phone with him.

CookedGoose
02-12-2003, 07:43 PM
Yeah I been stuck in the armpit of America, Kentucky. Went down there to see some friends last thursday and on the way down ran into some nasty weather. To top that off the studs on my back left wheel somehow broke off and my entire wheel flew off my car on the highway. NOT good. Lucky for me I was on an offramp when it happened and was only going about 15 mph because of the icy weather. Still ended up costing me 600$ after it was all said and done. Finally got back home wed night after being stuck there 5 days.

cself02
02-12-2003, 08:56 PM
Yeah my brother had that happen on his expedition because he didn't TIGHTEN the lug nuts

Glad to see your alive, I am sending the pics from suicide hill to Jeremy.

CookedGoose
02-12-2003, 08:58 PM
Well, I hadnt messed with my back tire in quite a long time. Dont know how the suckers came loose but they did, needless to say I am now checking those every couple a thousand miles. Once again.. DAMN THE CHEVY'S!(ok ok maybe there not all bad but god mine is)

CookedGoose
02-13-2003, 12:15 PM
Hey Casey, what do you think about hunting some snows down there on Suicide Hill???? Do you know anybody with a spread that would go down? I'm just sitting here killing myself thinking about hunting so I thought I would shoot out the idea. We need to get something worked up soon cus the birds are there if you remember right, hehe. Any of you flockers on here have a snow spread that would be game for a hunt?????