PDA

View Full Version : Did everybody DIE????

DUCKDIGGLER
02-14-2003, 10:34 AM
C'mon guys lets get some chatter goin on this Atlantic Forum. I know we are comin to an end but lets keep the communication going.

gandergrinder
02-14-2003, 01:41 PM
What happened to you in Harrisburg? I tried your cell, but to no avail!! :JW:

GooseMan17
02-23-2003, 08:53 AM
The Atlantic forum has been dead lately!! C'mon guys lets get some chatter going.
Good Huntin,
Chris

tdulkie2
02-23-2003, 09:16 AM
What uuuuuppppppp I'm here !!

DD really like that reload Ha!! I was thinking of getting one myself !!

Tim

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 09:37 AM
I think I may get one also that call sounds real good DD. Has the full range on it.

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 09:42 AM
Tim this call rocks dude can't believe its only 60 bucks! Give one a try dude I think you'll like it. Order it from Cliff and have him send ya some of his Area 51 reeds they kill clucker reeds!

tdulkie2
02-23-2003, 10:11 AM
DD

Just got off the phone with cliff got that new reload call comming with those reeeedddssss man .That guys is a hot shit ,Cliff the MAN!! can't wait to get it !!

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 10:41 AM
Did ya tell'em I sent ya! LOL You will like that call dude. Cliff is a great guy, always has the time for you! I expect a full report on that RELOAD! You goin up to the empire state callin contest?

tdulkie2
02-23-2003, 10:47 AM
I might ,I have to step out for couple hours i'll post up little. You''l get a full report trust me on that reload , that cliff Man LOL with that guys explain everthing to a tee , Thanks cliff for the help,

DD i'll post up later this after OK!!

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 10:49 AM
SEE ya later!

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 11:45 AM
I am soooooo frekin board I can hardly stand it. Cleaned out my boat. All kinds of nasty stuff comming off the deck. Mud, feathers, food, meat, about 5 gals of this soupy nasty stuff. Tastes pretty good though.:DR:

Appearantly you guys have plenty too do?HEHEHEHE:JW:

Well back to USA network. Maybe Clint will be on.

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Is it crunchy? I love the crunchy stuff! Is it time for the Empire state yet?

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 07:39 PM
We are almost there.:SE:

tdulkie2
02-27-2003, 05:28 PM
Ha!! DD

Dude it just came my reload an man that thing is sweet!!!!

Best $60 i've spent it is loud and fast and down and dirty on the low end i a very happy man!! I'm driving my wife nuts OH WELL :rof:

OH those reeds, well we'll keep that part quite, those area 51 reeds are sweet.:pl:

To those people who don't have one yet, i would strongly recommend it's worth it, DON'T MEAN TO SPAM IF I AM , just my .02$

Tim:uh: :uh:

Thanks Cliff

DUCKSBANE
02-27-2003, 05:40 PM
Tim,
Im with you on the reeds they are real good. Tryed them in all my calls. As for the reload I dont have one:CY: If You and DD keep it up I will.

DD, you going to Rochester??:VC:

tdulkie2
02-27-2003, 05:45 PM
I'd get one dave i'm going to get another one i think soon ,I put those reeds in my other calls SMH,SUPERMAG, they really make a differance , What calls do you use dave ,just wondering?? What your go to call??

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
02-27-2003, 05:52 PM
DB, I'm plannin on goin. How bout you Dave? Any company?
Tim, that Reload is sweet isn't it. The more I run it the more I like it, caan't wait till I get the one that Cliff tuned stiff for me. He said it should work up a sweat! DB , I got that new Shaman, Man is that call sexy, love the SS ring against the black. Now I've got to call Mr. Keats for some reeds and guts, some stiff stuff!

tdulkie2
02-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Hey, DD

Cliff said he don't know if you're go'in to pass OUT due to the stiffness of the call HHEEEHHHAAA!!

You get a new Shaman don't tell me ivory right ?? Acrylic or wood
talk to me MAN!!!!!

Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
02-27-2003, 07:03 PM
Naw it's not Ivory, I wish! But Black is next best(IMO). Black acrylic with the stainless steel band and the geese engraved in it. Really nice call, tuned about med. stiff. Really goosey! DB says I need to try one of Cliff's reeds in this puppy. I'm gonna just want to run it stock for a day or two before I start foolin around with it. Just got a PureDuck single in, man is that a snotty little bitch! Also waitin on a Zink duck call and a Gaston single. I'm lookin for a duck call that I really like. Blew a freakin acrylic Wench for most of this season, was the only call that wasn't lockin up on me. Not a bad call it just lacks that low volume fineesse shit that I love, you know that duck breath stuff! Whats new in your camp, dude? We've got to hook up this Sept., man sept this year was piss poor around here, killed less than half of the usual # of geese.

DUCKSBANE
02-27-2003, 07:32 PM
Tim,
My go to call is a shamen with blk magic guts(well kinda, there alittle mod.). Dont use much else. I always have a graphite halfbreed with me.

Todd,
That pure duck is a great call! Its a little touchy though. Hard to switch off and on it with another call. Whats the color? Bob and bucky may go. Are planning to drive up with us?

DUCKDIGGLER
02-27-2003, 07:39 PM
If theres a seat then I'm in it dude! That PD is clear barrel green insert, not bad lookin but I'm workin an all Ivory one as we speak! Any thing new in your stable? Still waitin on my RNT SB DC from Rusty, he said he got it needed a day or two to pick one out for me, I guess thats good!

GooseMan17
02-28-2003, 06:22 AM
Okay guys all this talk about his Area 51 reeds and how good they are. Where can I get some from? Will the fit in a SMH or just certain calls? Thanks in advance!!
Good Huntin,
Chris

DUCKSBANE
02-28-2003, 08:57 AM
Chris,
They fit all mag clucker style guts, so yes they will fit your SMH. I like them. Gives the call more low end without shaving the reed. Cliff has them for a couple of bucks per reed.
Dave

truckload
02-28-2003, 11:44 AM
Not, yet; but everyone eventually shall die, so you'd better remember that fact and change your way of living.

DUCKSBANE
02-28-2003, 01:10 PM
WHAT?? :VC: :VC: :VC:

tdulkie2
02-28-2003, 04:00 PM
Todd ,
Took half day work went to the farm holy shit i seen some birds i cranked on that reload i had some geese i shit you not gimmie range just messin with but awesome!! Ya we'll hook up for sept killing !!

DB, Thank, for the info look like the way your talk i'll have to get a SHAMAN quilty call!!

We'll all have to hook up for a kick ass gooose hunt with alot of laughs involved!!!

Tim:uh: :tn:

Bones
02-28-2003, 06:29 PM
By the sounds of it there is going to be a bunch of us at the empire show - let me know if your going Tim. We all should maybe pick out a place or time to meet so we can intro each other- would be kinda cool rooting for the home team(the Atlantic bunch) during the call contests!
Bones

DUCKDIGGLER
02-28-2003, 07:46 PM
Good Idea Bones! We should all get together and shoot the shit!

DUCKSBANE
02-28-2003, 07:49 PM
Sounds good to me Bones. Littman is also traveling up with us.

Bones
03-01-2003, 05:06 AM
I'm pretty sure Tim from Marty's will have a booth at the show - sombody can pick the time(obvioulsy before the calling contest) but we can meet around there.......Or We can gather around the guy with the camo wet suit - I don't think we have trouble finding him in the crowd- BWAAAAHAAAA!!!!!
Bones