PDA

View Full Version : The end

DrBob
02-15-2003, 06:25 PM
:CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :CY:

featheredfriend
02-15-2003, 07:30 PM
Bob

Its a long haul till next season. How did you guys do this season? We had a good goose season here, still a few weeks left to the sea duck season but the weather has been terrible here this yr for sea ducks, too much wind.
Plenty of snow still down there? Guess the long necks will soon be heading back here.

GOOSEMD
02-16-2003, 07:07 AM
It has been less than 24 hours since the season closed and I am going through some serious withdraws. What will I do if I cannot go scout every day? I hope someone out there feels the same way.

quack addict
02-16-2003, 08:41 AM
Come on guys, buck up. Think of it this way it's not the end of hunting season it's just the begining of wash, repair, re-paint,and re-think your decoys season. Just kiddin'. This does suck big time. I hope everyone had a great season and hopefully a safe season. Keep posting up this off season maybe more of us can hook up and hunt together next season.

DUKGOOSHUNT247
02-16-2003, 09:20 AM
David,

How did you make out Saturday?

Did you figure anything out?

It's over boys put the rigs away or leave your decoys in your yard for posterity.

It's been a great year can't wait till next year to here all the stories and questions again.

"Put the fingers to the triggers boys!"

Pete S
02-16-2003, 02:45 PM
Bob we still have 2 more days of the late season left up here in MA.But whith out a overnight thaw and a influx of birds this late season is a complete washout!!But I still fell for ya buddy:bh:
Goosemd are you going to beable to make it up to Jimmies for the snow goose hunt next weekend?Talk to everyone soon.
Pete S

GOOSEMD
02-16-2003, 05:45 PM
Pete because of this terror alert I will not be able to make it. They even told me to be at work in the morning? Maybe I need to take the snow mobile hahahahahahahaha. Well I hope you guys mash them I will be waiting for results.

DUCKSBANE
02-16-2003, 07:44 PM
On 1 hand I am glad it is over. Got to meet my 3 kids today(they seem real nice) and plan to spend some time with'em during the next 3 months. Then Spearfishing(get to Hunt, shoot and kill things year round, very sweet)! Wife is just hating me by now. Dogs are all beat-up and dont like me either. Got to see my house in the light and its pretty nice. Dont think I can wake up after 04:30 for at least 1 month even though Im shot.

On the other hand I think I will shoot the geese tommorow in the snow storm. They will never catch me under the conditions!HEHEHEHE :BM:

DD ya should have been there! Hunted with Mike B and his son yesterday. Nice people and they can shoot to boot.:tn:

Remmember this::wak: :wak: :wak: :wak: AHHHH it sure was great!

Bones
02-17-2003, 06:13 AM
PeteS -
I thought the last day of the season was 2/15 (looking at the regs), did they change the dates and not inform us?
Bones
www.state.ma.us/dfwele/dfw/Dfw02mig.htm

tdulkie2
02-17-2003, 09:47 AM
Sad but true it's over ,time to wash and put away the dekes and fix the one's you shot at during the season, only thing we can do is look back at pictures , and look for new spots to hunt !!

Thanks

Tim:bh:

Pete S
02-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Your right bones.The season closed Sat the 15th.I just glanced at the regs real quick,And thought I saw the 18th.Better go get my eyes checked out.lol
Pete S

DUCKDIGGLER
02-17-2003, 05:15 PM
DUCKSBANE, I'll agree nice guys for sure, the love to hunt'em almost as much as me and you, I said almost. How'd you guys make out? Do any damage? I know conditions weren't the best. Plannin on chasin any snow geese during the spring season up north? I haven't heard anything about it, wonderin if it is worth lookin into.