PDA

View Full Version : HORSESH#T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j12goose
02-15-2003, 05:36 PM
O.K., I gotta whine a little. I know how supportive you flockers are, and your a hell of a lot cheaper than talking to a shrink.

Goose season is over and I didn't kill a goose at all, in fact I DID NOT GOOSE HUNT ONE TIME!!!!!!!!! Whats more I did not shoot a duck (only went one time ) and I didn't fill a deer tag. I know that this is all my doing, but damnit, I just gotta bitch a little bit. It don't help that I spent just about every evening watching honkers and mallards pour into corn fields out by the river. ( one of my jobs is to make sure that no one is hunting in the city limits ) I had plenty of offers to go, Thanks guys, for the calls telling me how you were hammerin' them and trying to get me out there.

Now, snow goose season is just starting and I'm going back to day shift with three days off a week. I'm gonna try like hell to at least redeem myself a little. You know, it's kinda weird thinking that the last time I killed a goose was during the Big Blizzard Blow Out down at Duck Boats. O.K., O.K., I think I'm done venting, Thank you for your patientce.

P.S. Sorry for getting tears and snot all over your computers.

Jossie
02-15-2003, 07:06 PM
:CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :CY: :cool:

Hell Flip, I'm just glad to see your still alive. Have'nt kicked you out of the library yet...huh.:Cop:

Hope things are going good for ya and you get to get out and hammer a few snow!

center12
02-15-2003, 08:22 PM
This is nothing that beer and catfishing won't fix.

nraredneck
02-16-2003, 06:10 AM
Ok, you can come shot some snows with us! I just hate to hear a grown man cry. The dates you gave me will work. We should be right if the weather cooperates. Plus you'll have to try my new call Bryan has on the way down. Just can't wait!!

Duck Boat
02-16-2003, 08:42 AM
give me a call and come down some time on your day off:Rich: :Art:

crc1514
02-16-2003, 07:37 PM
it'll be ok flip. turkey season is right around the corner.

center12
02-17-2003, 05:21 AM
Flip, our fishing just got better. Bought a 1650VJ Xpress boat and trailer, things already got 7 or 8 rod holders already mounted on it. Keep your eye's open for a cheap 20-30hp outboard.

Jason in KC
02-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Damn Charlie a new dog and then a new boat!

Congrats

Flip get ahold of me when you want to get together and drink some :VC:

jayhawkmarauder
02-17-2003, 02:28 PM
Charlie do you need a long or short shaft?

center12
02-17-2003, 02:33 PM
Jason, my part of the tax return doesn't last long:Rich: No Franchi for me!!

Craig, I don't have the boat in my hands yet, got to wait for the bank to open tomorrow(damn bankers anyway). I'm betting it's a short shaft, but will go measure it this evening and post back up.

nraredneck
02-17-2003, 03:35 PM
Well what did she say?? Is it a short shaft??

center12
02-17-2003, 05:11 PM
After measuring the transom on the boat I do indeed need a short-shafted motor.

After a 2 minute interlude with my wife, I discovered(for the first time) that I indeed own a short-shaft.

I need a drink:CY: :CY:

jayhawkmarauder
02-17-2003, 05:35 PM
Should'a know you was a shortie after seeing how small your feet are!:JW: might be able to fix you up with a motor , pm your # and I'll give you a call tomorrow night :Rich: