PDA

View Full Version : The next thing to hunt

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 06:39 AM
Springs comming boyz and Ill be hunting and killing fish with metal. Its Not ducks and geese but it works + ya get to wear camo to boot.

DUKGOOSHUNT247
02-23-2003, 08:41 AM
David,

You are definately a PSYCHO...

Hope all is well.

ADR

"Put the fingers to the triggers boys!"

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Aug,

I got those reeds from Cliff. They are awsome. Got a few extra if you want to try one. Let me Know.

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 09:48 AM
DB, in the immortal words of Fat Bastard.. "Your Dead SeexxyA"!! Is that an eel in your suit or are you happy to see me?LOL:uh: :JW:

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 10:32 AM
LOOOK AT ME! LOVE ME!! WANT ME!!!:GM:

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 10:43 AM
David, better hurry and get ya one of them RELOADS, TDulkie just ordered one from Cliff, what are ya waitin for man? Spend the $60! Your fellow call whore, DD!

tdulkie2
02-23-2003, 02:36 PM
Nice pic

That's sounds like fun spear fishing !!

SEXY LOOKING FISH:wk:

TIM

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 02:41 PM
Thanks tdulkie2,

You mean me not the fish......right?:LAF:

54.12lbs, shot it in 58 feet of water off the RI coast.

tdulkie2
02-23-2003, 04:21 PM
Real nice OF COURSE THE FISH :LAF:

My biggest stripper 57lb Barnstable harer rod&reel , i have to say i'm impressed with spearing fishing !!!

Nice :cool:

YOU BETTER GET A RELOAD LIKE DD SAID DUDE!!!!!!!!!

Tim

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 04:38 PM
57lb bass is a fish of a life time. I spear stripers commercially 3 days a week in some of the best waters around and I see few 50's. I will watch hundreds even thousands on some 8 hour days.There are a ton of 30's and 40's but the 50's are few and far between.
If you really want to get into freediving/spearfishing Im doing a seminar on it in boston the first week of march.

Dave

DUKGOOSHUNT247
02-23-2003, 05:04 PM
I would like to do something like that but all you Tall and Fit guys do it.
HEHEHEHE!

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 05:38 PM
In my eyes Aug, you are tall dark and handsome:wk:

DUCKDIGGLER
02-23-2003, 05:40 PM
David have you been drinkin all day? Are you layin down? Only hacken on ya Aug LOL:JW:

DUCKSBANE
02-23-2003, 07:02 PM
I havent stopped drinken since the 16th.

Sinkbox
02-25-2003, 10:57 AM
can you get the wet suit in "SHADOW GRASS?"

Sinkbox <><

Gundog
03-05-2003, 07:41 PM
Ducksbane - Not sure about the laws in RI, but spearing stripers in MA will get you in serious trouble with the law. Striper fishing is rod and reel only for commercial and recreational! Might want to mention that to the divers at your Boston seminar. Might want to also mention to them that dropping anchor in a trolling lineup, throwing out your dive flag and bitching when a boat gets too close is kind of like setting up your decoys at 9:30; 50 yds downwind of somebodys spread. Not a good idea unless you are very big and/or have very good health insurance!! P.S. Not that I don't like divers but I do find myself rooting for the great whites when I watch those shows on the Discovery channel!! Guess I'll have to reevaluate my opinion of divers knowing that one might be a fellow watefowler! LOL

DUCKSBANE
03-06-2003, 04:26 AM
Gundog,
You can shootem in RI but not in MA. You can shoot anything but stripers in ma. We fish comm. for fluke and taug there. As for trowlers I like them about as much as you like divers. If im fishing an area that is 50 to 100ft deep to make a buck and a recreational guy is trowling a 1/2 to 1 mile line, then comes over bitchen its his run, Im not to sympathetic. Theres plenty of room out there so steere clear. As for size..I dont plan on using my life insurance policy. Ill also have to reevaluate my opionion of boat lubbers knowing one of them is a brother flocknocker!!!
Dave

Gundog
03-06-2003, 07:46 AM
David - Looks to me like we both have the same opinions only looking at the issues from opposite sides of the fence. I hold a striper commercial license and spend a lot of time on the water. We always respect others using the resource and follow the "you get there first it's your spot" rule. I will say that we have run into a lot of people (divers and fisherman) who wouldn't know what ethics were if it bit them in the butt. Either through ignorance or arrogance they feel that if it's public waters they can do what they please and to hell with others. Hey feel free to p.m. me with those spots where you see 1,000's of big fish. LOL Good luck with your season. John P.
P.S. Where did you get that rubber suit in some fetish shop???

DUCKSBANE
03-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Gundog right you are. Maybe next time when we are out there and barken at each other or the like, this will come to mind. I will get ya those GPS #'s:JW: .
You should see the hat I have to match that suit.(also from the fetish shop)
Dave:cool: