PDA

View Full Version : The Jayhawk went down to Oklahoma.....

kugohuntn
02-23-2003, 09:07 AM
Well got in to OKC yesterday evening. Had a Wild night on the town. There is some hot bitches here..... I leave Kansas and the weather is nice, Now I am gettin all these reports that roads are closed, the snow and ice is piling up. :sn:

The good thing is that the game is at 3 and we think we can make it there, but things are looking good for me getting back to the land of the Intellegent.:ST: :JW: :OUCH:

Rock Chawk Jayhawk......... KU is going to whop em.

Gohuntn

Jason in KC
02-23-2003, 01:05 PM
Did you get your Z71?

Duck Boat
02-23-2003, 03:42 PM
so what are you saying now ku ?price has more pionts at one time then ku (the team)did .since i'm not a b ball fan i can talk some chit:Rich: :Art:

Jason in KC
02-23-2003, 04:13 PM
I just turned in on and saw KU down by 20?

Bwahaha

Oops looks like Tim will be eating some good hot wings at Hooters!

jayhawkmarauder
02-23-2003, 04:18 PM
it ain't over yet down by 9 with 2 something left, but it don't look good

jayhawkmarauder
02-23-2003, 04:28 PM
the fat lady done sung!!!!!!

goosegetter
02-23-2003, 05:51 PM
If KU would have pulled their head out of their ass 5 minutes earlier they might of had a chance. Oh well hopefully UT will beat OU come March 8th so KU will be number 1 in the big 12, that is assuimng KU can take care of Missouri and OSU between now and then

Jubilee
02-23-2003, 08:13 PM
Personally, I think the hawks got raped:MS: :Cop: but that is just my opinion. I watched the last of the first half, and the second half. Hell of a comeback that they had, but I think they had a lot of calls that didn't go their way. But hey...:DH: :CY: :bh:

center12
02-23-2003, 08:55 PM
Now, now...you should have known that Eddie Hightower would only let Calvin's team play TIGHT defenseBS:

That sure was a nice "moving" pick W.S. used. :uh: :uh:

kugohuntn
02-23-2003, 09:24 PM
Im stuck... I have a test at 11:30 in the morning and i am stuck in Edmond OK. I thought we played like shit, Actually we played good, just shot like shit the first half and that little flocker hollice price gets every freaking call. no wander he is so good, you get within 5 foot of him and you get a foul.

My seats were 8 rows behinde KU's bench. It was sweet to be there for the game. The second half you should have seen them band wagon okies jumpin off after their 30 pt lead should have been erased. We had it cut to 12 and their stink stars were so tight that you couldnt have shuved a bb in it with a fork lift. We blew 3 straight possions to take it to 6. No excuses though, we got beat.

Tim Beers are on me.

God I wish I was back in Kansas....

:sn: :sn: :sn: :sn: :sn: :sn: :sn:

Gohuntn

kugohuntn
02-23-2003, 09:26 PM
THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME, THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME.................................

FLOCK IT DIDNT WORK

:ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :ST:

Tim Williams
02-24-2003, 02:03 PM
Kelly, hope that you got home OK in the snow. I like my wings hot & a cold Bud. See you in KC this summer.

Jossie
02-24-2003, 09:24 PM
:rf: :sn: :rf: :sn: :rf: :sn: :rf:

The Rule

Good one Kelly!

kugohuntn
02-25-2003, 08:43 AM
Made it back finally about 4:30 yesterday. Roads between Edmond and the state line were pretty bad. I guess that can be expected for 22 inches of snow.

Still havent heard back from my teacher about making up my test. I am going to be some pissed if I dont get to take my test.

Gohuntn