PDA

View Full Version : Bored to death...

quack addict
02-26-2003, 05:00 PM
Well guys I have dug out from the snow (that would have covered a midget or a small child), been drunk, sobered up, and I'm preparing to shovel snow again in the morning. I've re-read every issue of Wildfowl, and DU as well as watched every video I own. I go to work in the morning, without having been out to sneak in a quick morning hunt, and scouting in the evening just pisses me off. This goose fever withdrawl is a total bummer. How is everyone else holding up? I'm going to have use my tax return on more calls and decoys just to hold me over. Thank god for Flocknocker.:pl:

Bones
02-26-2003, 05:37 PM
that we can survive until next sept!!!! The only good thing is to take it one Beer holiday at a time - St. Paddy day is just around the corner - God bless those leprachan's!
In the short term :
The one thing that I have been doing is making a couple of Wood duck boxes. It usually takes me just one night to make one and I figure its my way of giving back to those tiny winged buggers that give me and my little boy exciting times in early Oct.
Besides - after a few beers its funny how they look when they are done - kind of like somebody on the short bus made it!:Rich:
Bones

DUCKSBANE
02-26-2003, 06:47 PM
USA network has great movies all weekend long!! Its extra exciting when Clint's westerns come on.:VC:

DrBob
02-26-2003, 07:11 PM
you guys are killin' me. i'm gonna have to switch over to XXX sites for entertainment like "bighonkers.com" or "cluckingandmoaning.com" :rof:

featheredfriend
02-27-2003, 07:58 AM
Hate to think about the long haul to next season. Totally bummed out now as work is keeping me from the last two days of duck season. Closes Friday and I have to entertain meetings...... sunuva....... :hit:
At least the snowmobiling is great, time to work on the cabin I guess.
Perhaps the girlfriend will get to see me during normal hours too, who knows???

jason connellee
02-27-2003, 08:55 AM
CHECKED MYSELF INTO REHAB LATE LAST NIGHT FOR THIS CONDITON. I FIND WATCHING THE LIFETIME CHANNEL HELPS!!!

JASON

DrBob
02-27-2003, 11:29 AM
Jason,

Don't watch too much of it or you'll start squatting to pee!:rof: Your tape will go out fri a.m.

GooseMan17
02-28-2003, 06:26 AM
Quack Addict,
I am with you!! I have watched every video I own about 100 times( no joke). No more hunting before school that just sucks. During the season I get to sneak a hunt in before school and get there a little late but now there is no season. I hate it!!! :hest:
Good Huntin,
Chris