PDA

View Full Version : Another goose pic

tdulkie2
03-01-2003, 06:27 PM
Found another pic from late season goose, with new scanner!!

Thank Tim:wak:

DUCKSBANE
03-01-2003, 06:45 PM
Nice pic Tim. Set looks great! Wish I was there right now!!!!:TT:

tdulkie2
03-01-2003, 07:16 PM
I hear there, all we can do know is wait for SEPT.

Tim:NW:

DUCKDIGGLER
03-02-2003, 10:37 AM
Nice pics Bro! What kind of musket is that? SBE? Looks like some carrylite FB decoys? Lets see some more carnage dude ! Hows that Reload doin? The more I blow it the more I like it! Got the 2nd one from Cliff, she takes a little wind.

tdulkie2
03-02-2003, 01:24 PM
SBE that is correct!! I like carrylite and BF ,Higdon it's alldifferent opinion i guess i 'll put more pic up for Ya !!

Ha ,DD How come i dont see any PICS of you up here Yet ,ARE YOU SHORE YOU KILLED STUFF THIS YEAR!!:JW: DUDE I'M JUST BUSTIN YOUR NUTS !!:LOL:

I hope you guys enjoy the pic's !

That reload is freak'in awesome:Art: :Art: :Art:

Tim

tdulkie2
03-02-2003, 01:40 PM
Tim and kevin with limit of geese!!:pl:

DUCKDIGGLER
03-02-2003, 07:04 PM
Tim I have no clue on how to post up pictures on the web, total idiot on the computer. I'll see if I can have my huntin partner WET FOOT KILLER post up some grindage for ya! Don't worry about me brother I killed a couple this year, well at least 3. Cause I have 3 bands to prove that. I think they died of fright though....cause when I opened that Eliminator and they saw my mug they dropped LOL!!!

Hey Tim is that Whoop Grass on your blinds or do you use native vegitation? We ordered 8 sets of WG and buy the time we got it only had a chance to use it twice, then it was nothing but spray snow and then snow covers! Think I'm gonna get some in green this year for early on!

tdulkie2
03-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Ha, DD

I know you killed some birds out of fright HHHAAAHHHEEEE

No that real vegetation on the blind i'm going to or some wg green for early goose to but i still think the real stuff is better !! my .02$

Tim

Gundog
03-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey Tim...You need to show a little more background in your pic's so I can jump in all all your spots!! That is if I can get up at 3:00 in the friggin morning to beat you there! Hey got any pictures of you guys pullin the 4 wheeler out of the big pile of cow manure out at the "farm"? Only got out once the last 2 weeks of the season due to the weather but managed to bag 2 at my usual spot. Got my boat on a slip starting 5/1; it's turkeys and stripers until next season. Give me a call if you want to chase either. John P.