PDA

View Full Version : Any you guys gettin a pup this summer for huntin?

huntingmarsh
03-04-2003, 08:05 PM
Hey boys! I've read up on water dog, watched tons of dog trainin movies and have even practiced on our familys sissy dog! Gettin a really light colored yellow lab that is hopefully gonna look white:Luv:. Gettin her next weekend. If you interested in gettin a lab you can ask my bro cself02 if his dog chase is gonna have a litter. I'm going with the startin soft training at 49 days and i'm gettin a female because I think their easier to train, what do you guys think?

cself02
03-05-2003, 02:54 PM
I am not sure if she is knocked up or what, hopefully but they will be some dam good'ns

teal-time
03-31-2003, 04:00 PM
ya I got a yellow lab last summer. he's a good dog. my dog was white but know he's a dark yellow. I named him Clucker, and everyone I talk to thinks I named him after a chicken. :ST:

wa beak breaker
03-31-2003, 05:35 PM
got a black female last year in march. she was more hard core than the guys i hunt with. the guys were really impressed with her at her age. double and tripple rtrieves. yeah i am gettin the wife a choc or yellow in about 2.5 months so i can take this fall when the black get bred in dec. works out good for me gotta have a back up plan. wife don't know yet its her b-day present. :hest:

huntingmarsh
04-12-2003, 10:21 PM
Welp Caseys lab chase is pregnant, shes gonna have a heck of a litter of pups. Her mate was ah K9 dog so they'll have a nose on them. I've got ol marsh on sitting and stayin. Shes whoopin our other house dogs, shes a mean little pup when she hyper. But I've got her to were she won't bite me but she'll bited anyone else that getting into her path. welp I've gots to go

Corey