PDA

View Full Version : Do you hunt with buddies from school?

Brett Neffendorf
03-13-2003, 08:56 PM
Do you guys hunt with buddies from school? I am starting to find more and more guys that hunt waterfowl and by next season I will be driving and should be brining some of them with me, I cant wait!

Gooseman20
03-14-2003, 10:30 AM
I have one friend that i go hunting with from school, but he's so damn busy with swimming and tennis that i think we went maybe 3 times this year. and the rest of my friends are a bunch of homos that dont like hunting.but i met a couple cool guys from lebanon this december and started hunting with and eventually we've become really good friends.but when i dont hunt with those guys i just go with my dad and little brother. Brett we need to hook up sometime next year and whack some birds.

Brett Neffendorf
03-14-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey man sounds awesome to me! I cant wait to start shooting. Maybe you can come over some day and we can go shoot some trap, and then work on some calling and talk some hunting? Email me

Gonhuntin@pintailmail.com

huntingmarsh
03-14-2003, 07:57 PM
So far this year I've got all my best freinds into hunting. They haven't hunted ducks or anything yet but they love to shot trap and I know by next season their all gonna be beggin me to take them, cuz I'm the only one with the decoys he he, talk to ya later boys.

Corey

speck
03-15-2003, 06:29 AM
I have a lot of friends at my school that hunt. We always hunt together.:BM: