PDA

View Full Version : 2003 EAST COAST CANADA HUNT

GOOSEMD
03-19-2003, 06:06 PM
I know it's early but what kind of ideas do you guys have for this year? What would you like to different besides killing more geese. Lets get some ideas toegether because it will be here before you know it.....BILL

Bones
03-19-2003, 06:47 PM
hey BILL,
clean out your PM's
bones

quack addict
03-19-2003, 07:14 PM
Bill,
Just me humble opinion, but I'd really enjoy getting together earlier the night before and spending more time meeting and B/Sing with everyone. Maybe getting together at 5 p.m. on Sunday catching dinner and a little :cool:, with more of the same Monday evening.

GOOSEMD
03-19-2003, 08:55 PM
I do not know what the problem is but my PM says its empty. Any other problems e-mail me or just post up....thanx....BILL

Bones
03-20-2003, 05:27 AM
Bill, I agree with quack addict - it would have be cool to have hung out with the bunch at longer for dinner and drinks afterward. For me, you drive down to meet everybody but after the hunt - everybody split (but then again - Quack addict did have wicked bad breath).
Did you clean out your "sent" Pm's?
Bones

Pete S
03-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Count me in Bill!!!!Are we talking the same week in Dec as last year ?Or another time?
Pete S

mdgoosehunter
03-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Pete, You just make sure you drink alot coffee again next year when your in the blind with me and Bones!! We'll make sure to shoot your Goose for Ya!!!!:cool:

fishduck1
03-20-2003, 05:43 PM
I would like for duck season to be in and we can do a duck/fishing/goose trip.
My boat for the ducks and stripers.
All we need is cold and the divers....

Later in the season the better.

Bill

quack addict
03-20-2003, 06:41 PM
Bones, that wasn't my breath, it was all the goose sh!t on my clothing from the field we were laying in.:Rich: Bill, I had a good time with or without the geese cooperating, but really need to keep Bones away. He even calls with a Mass. accent. bwahaha

GOOSEMD
03-21-2003, 10:25 PM
I guess the first thing will be that we meet the night before and BS. What other ideas? Same time frame???????.....BILL

Pete S
03-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Bill,
Same time frame sounds cool to me.Season is closed up here for the deer season.
Pete S

GOOSEMD
03-31-2003, 06:46 PM
Any other ideas guys? Would you like to do some combo hunt like Bill Sanders said? Let put our heads together about this because it will be here before you know it..........BILL

Pete S
03-31-2003, 07:24 PM
Bill,
Lets do the whole shooting match.ducks,geese,doves,crows,If it flys it dies.Serious thogh I'd like to shoot some blackheads,Wigieon if possiable?
And like quack addict said we should get together for a pre hunt party.
Pete S