PDA

View Full Version : Saunder's flapper ??

Xtremefowler
04-06-2003, 03:05 PM
I have been trying to find out where I can buy a Saunder's flapper decoy but have had no luck. If anyone has any idea's or knows where I can get one could you please let me know I am very interested. I had a couple people send me pics and e-mails last year and the #'s and where to get one but I could never get ahold of anyone. Do they even still make one or do I need to give up. Later and thanks for any help

Flocknocker
04-07-2003, 11:16 AM
You won't be sorry if you wait trust me, Bill is working on a new model of flapper right now that is out of this world. I will post a picture as soon as they are ready.

These will work like they should and will be custom painted. You will not belive how awesome these new ones look. I think they will be priced about the same or less than his other ones that he no longer sells, and if all works out like it looks like it is going to, we will see them before Sept Season.

DUCKDIGGLER
04-07-2003, 04:55 PM
FREAKIN-A-RIGHT!!!

Hey Cliff put me down for 3 of them bad boys! Let me know when to call with my card # !!!

Xtremefowler
04-07-2003, 06:47 PM
Cliff, Thanks for getting back to me and clearing up all of my questions. If there is going to be a waiting list can you please let me know because I really need one of theses decoys and want to be at the top and guranteed to get one. Later and thanks again:Rich:

goosespirit
04-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Diggler,

Buddy, slow down man....

DUCKDIGGLER
04-08-2003, 11:33 AM
Slow Down? Never! He who dies with the most toys wins!

It ain't no fun to watch! So I choose NOT to!

No seriously, 2 of my buddies want them and so do I. So 3 for me please! Thank you very much. :Rich:

DrBob
04-08-2003, 03:32 PM
I want one too Cliffy, put me on the VIP list. I need to get an edge on that DIGGLER character......:NO: :NO: :NO:

In all seriousness, I do want one so keep me in mind.....

greenheadsonly
04-09-2003, 10:03 PM
Put me on the list also. Thanks cliff!!!

JaketheslayerofMN
04-10-2003, 02:23 PM
Cliff everything I have got through you has been awesome so i'll keep on truckin. I will take one to so please put me on the list.

How many is he making this year?

Thanks Jake

Nick
04-11-2003, 08:05 AM
Cliff,

Add me to the list also! My top guns arrived two days ago. Thanks!!!!!

Nick

NVRGOOSE
04-19-2003, 08:06 PM
Add me to the list also. I will take two of them. :Luv:

Sandy
04-23-2003, 07:58 AM
Please add me to the list! I'll need one! Let us know when they are available! Thanks.

twells
04-23-2003, 03:54 PM
could you put me on the list as well. i would love to get a few of the new flappers

thomas

saltonman
04-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Cliff please add me to the list for the new flapper.

Thanks
Mike

Flocknocker
04-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Here is what I need you guys that want a Saunders Motion Decoy to do.

Debe has started a list. We don't want any money till we get the decoys. But we do need the list so we can get first come first served kinda deal done. So please email Debe at Debe@Flocknockers.com and tell her how many you want, and she will get you on the A list. Please provide a Phone number for her to call and tell her if it's a daytime or night time number. She will call as soon as they are done and will take the money at that time.

Cliff

Xtremefowler
04-30-2003, 07:06 PM
Cliff, Just sent my e-mail. Thanks for keeping us informed. Also is there anyway you could post a pic of the new decoy. Man can't wait to get my hands on one. Later and thanks again!!!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nick
05-02-2003, 08:37 AM
I too just sent my email. Thanks for the heads up. I can't wait to see a picture. I hear the decoy is sweet.

Nick

saltonman
05-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Cliff,sent my e-mail to Debe,hope to see a picture soon.

Thanks
Mike

BB
05-05-2003, 10:16 PM
Does anyone have a pic of the Saunders Flapper? If so, could you PM it to me?

JEDJR
05-06-2003, 02:49 PM
what is the price of this new flapper? I may want one of these.

Matt Jones
05-07-2003, 01:43 AM
I just bought "Out of Thin Air" and finally got to see what that flapper was all about...I'm definitely going to have to look into getting one.:TT:

JEDJR
05-07-2003, 07:42 AM
That flapper in that video really looked great in that spread.May paint mind up like a spec.

Hoggr
05-07-2003, 08:53 AM
I cant wait to get mine---I guess I am one ahead of you Matt

Matt Jones
05-07-2003, 03:37 PM
Hoggr, how much do they run? Looks like I got some 'catching up' to do.:BM:

Black Brant
05-07-2003, 05:31 PM
Cliff & Debe

Emailed you to order a Flapper , with my info

Thank You Both :cool: :TT:

Kevin

Flocknocker
05-08-2003, 09:46 AM
The new Saunders Motion Decoy will be made with a HardCore decoy. This decoy was made for just this purpose and will have recessed wings into the body and will look like a goose standing up to flap it's wings. Bill's last Motion decoys was awesome but I have seen the drawings for this one and it will have nothing close for competition and that is a fact.

Last I talked to Bill he thought the unit would be about the same price ($189) or a bit less than his last one, which is damn good news for us all.

That is all I know right now, Debe has the list and she will be in touch when the first bunch is being made. All those that emailed Debe will be served first, phone order will be filled as she gets more product.

Cliff