PDA

View Full Version : Hardcore Migration Has Begun

don835
04-08-2003, 04:00 PM
YEP...4 Hardcore uprights decoyed on to my deck today. More are on the way. MAN are these decoys AWSOME LOOKING. I can't believe how realistic they appear and the movement looks Great as well. With the flocked heads the HC's look like a real Canada.
The body appears to be extremely durable and the paint job......
oh my Gawd....the paint!!! No way in hell could I get the paint to scratch off with my thumbnail. I think if a guy stores his HC's in the optional bags they will keep looking fresh for years.

If you love to hunt Canadas as I do, you owe it to youreslf to get at least 4 of these beauties (before your compitition does). Man I'm limited out! Later, Murph. :Art: :Art: :Art:

DUCKDIGGLER
04-08-2003, 04:13 PM
DAMN YOU MURPH!

I'm tryin like hell NOT to buy any and you guys keep braggin on them, you're not makin it easy on me!

You guys obviously remember my "wish list" post, well I've got a hell of a start on that already. Keep it up fellas!:GM:

don835
04-09-2003, 04:15 PM
DD...do what ever you must to your wish list to allocate the funds for some HC's. I set out 4 BF and the 4 HC's in the yard and the H Cores looked waaaay better. I don't have the HC feeders yet but they have to look awsome, especially with the movement system incorporated in the stands.

I can't help but think the HC's will put more late season/pressured Canadas in the bag. I most likely will use 'em early in the season (just because) and bring 'em back out when hunting gets tough. No doubt about it, HC's are the Real Deal.
Later, Murph.:cool:

FANATIC
04-10-2003, 12:31 AM
hard not to brake down and buy, Jesus let me tell you...One more season with foots and its HC time.... I hear specks will be released to their line.... What i wouldn't give to see of 10 doz hc canadas, 4 doz hc specks, and 35 doz hc snows together...what a site.....

DUCKDIGGLER
04-10-2003, 06:45 PM
POWERBALL BABY!!!!

don835
04-10-2003, 07:09 PM
4 More decoyed in today, feeders this time. And YES...they look
Awsome.

Fanatic, your a dreamer buddy. :Rich: If and only If I hit the lottery could I do that many HC's.:Art: Later, Murph.

Gooseman20
04-10-2003, 10:05 PM
I cant wait for mine to get here. 4 uprights should be here end of April.

don835
04-15-2003, 10:19 AM
That makes 12 and do they look GREAT! Six more should be here soon and then I'm done, the well has gone dry. Unless of course.........never mind. Later, Murph.:Rich:

FANATIC
04-15-2003, 05:55 PM
indeed i am my friend.... indeed i am... :cool:

don835
04-30-2003, 09:32 AM
OH MAN....the remaining 6 Hardcores arrived today! I couldn't help myself. I set out all 18 in the yard and they look incredible.
Now if it was only November. It's gonna be a loooong summer.
Later, Murph.:Rich: