PDA

View Full Version : Another face to a name!

Bones
04-14-2003, 12:00 PM
Was able to meet another Flocknocker member this weekend - invited Tdulkie2 to shoot some clays in the pouring rain Saturday.
Despite of the weather (altought it was ducky weather) and the guys running the clays not showing up, had a great time busting balls and talking waterfowling while we shot! Tim can really make those goose calls sing!
Nothing like meeting a fellow Flocknocker and finding out he a cool guy!
Gotta luv this site!
Bones

DUCKDIGGLER
04-14-2003, 04:15 PM
You Mass. boys gettin together for some clays, COOL! I just blew the dust off of my SC gun, hope to shoot it this weekend. Glad you guys had a good time. I heard a few rumors about that TDulkie and a goose call also.

Was wondering what you guys shoot for clays guns?

I shoot a Browning Ultra XS w/ 32" barrels ( special run, only 60 on the planet) with Ballistics Specialities extended choke tubes.

Bones
04-14-2003, 05:06 PM
DD,
I like to shoot the gun I hunt with - like to get into a flow with it over the summer so when the season comes - its second nature to pull up with it, So I shoot my 11-87 sps (with the gas fitting for light loads).
As far as tim's gun - not sure what he normally shoots, he was shooting his wife's gun that day!:BM: BWAHAAAA!
Bones

tdulkie2
04-15-2003, 09:54 AM
First off thanks Bones for that invite despite the rain had a great time bustin balls and meeting your fellow duck hunter ,hope to do it again soon!!
I was shooting a 11-87 for clays but for hunting i shoot an berratta or ben .
Ha Bones isn't the point of sporting clays to BREAK THE TARGET!!:LOL:

DD I hope those were good rumers you heard!!

Thanks Tim

DUCKDIGGLER
04-15-2003, 04:43 PM
I saw that picture in the Post Office the other day! WANTED Dead or Dead! Hey Bones when is that Chin-Dig anyhow? If you guys want to road trip some weekend I have an awesome SC course within 20 minutes of my apartment, $30 per 100 targets, not a skeet in the woods course either, very challenging. Let me know if y'all are interested, we could roast some weenies and burgers and suck a few cold ones down afterwards. Let me know! See ya guys.

tdulkie2
04-15-2003, 05:27 PM
Count me DD , Ha bones i'll drive if you wanna go some weakend let me know, we'll go show them CT boys how to shoot!! Just remember Bones the point is to break the targets !!!

HHHAAHHEE:JW: :LOL:

Better put those CORONA'S on ice !!:cool: :BZ:

Tim

Bones
04-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the invite DD, Think I can make it down for a little clay shooting. Just make sure you have those special "Beach Ball" size targerts for tim - otherwise, we can go back after he shoots and pick up all of his 100 unbroken targets so that we can shoot them again! BWAHAAAAAA!!!!

Will have to work out a good Saturday for all and make it happen - Think we can talk Dr. Bob out of his bathroom for a Saturday???

Bones
(like the Corona idea Tim!)

DUCKDIGGLER
04-16-2003, 05:46 PM
Coronas it is boys....limes or lemons?? The course usually shoots on sundays but sometimes they do saturdays. June 1 they hold thier 3-shot shoot, autos and pumps baby. Maybe we can plan for that. Let me know what you fellas think. Great course and a real good bunch of guys. I'll have to put a special request in for LARGE targets for you Mass. boys, I'll see what I can do, after all I like you guys. DD

tdulkie2
04-16-2003, 07:11 PM
I'll talk to Bones ,Ha bones you out there what Ya think HHAAHHEE

Ha DD get any new stuff lately calls,decoys come on dude share with a brother !!???

Tim:Bn: :Bn:

Gundog
04-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Tim - If you really want to show those Conn. boys how to shoot you better just give me a call!. Don't worry about me showing you up; I'll shoot my little 20ga. with light loads, left handed, without my glasses. That should even things out!!!! YEEEEHAAA(Been watching Tom Knapp shoot through the Benelli cam and I'll feeling pretty cocky; he doesn't look so tough!) P.S. Been making a few Long Boxes for those gobbling geese; just might have one with your name on it. Now where is that secret farm of yours???

Bones
04-17-2003, 04:56 AM
Limes - strickly - Limes!
Think I can make the 1st, with the new baby coming in the middle of may - going to need to get out and "de-compress"! DD - does Tim get charged 1/2 price - its not like he is going to ACTUALLY USE any of those clay targets. heheeheheee!
Bones

Gundog
04-17-2003, 03:07 PM
Limes in beers!! SH*t did I log into the California flyway page by accident!!:HUH:

tdulkie2
04-17-2003, 03:49 PM
Ha Gundog,

I hope you been practicing that goose call of yours!!!!
HHHAAAHHHEE!!!!

Tim:GM: :GM: :GM:

DUCKDIGGLER
04-17-2003, 05:44 PM
Guys discuss the details and let me know. Glad to have you fellas down! DrBob I'm sure will be interested. Limes will be on hand. Hey Bones if the June 3 shot shoot dosen't work any sunday (almost) will work. Just let me know.

Tim, you'll have to call me and chat and I'll fill ya in on the new aquisitions! Gotta have new huntin toys!

tdulkie2
04-17-2003, 05:51 PM
Ha DD

Just Pm HA

Give me a call evening any time !!!! :up: :Bn:

Tim

DrBob
04-17-2003, 05:59 PM
DD, just make sure the course has a port-a-lav. I hear those Mass folk gotta squat to pee!:rof: :LOL:

tdulkie2
04-17-2003, 06:14 PM
I feeel the love coming through the computer from CT , I feel ITTTTTTT!!!

:tn: :tn: :tn: :uh: :Art:

Tim:LOL: :LOL:

Bones
04-18-2003, 05:26 AM
Dr. Bob - this coming from a guy who's blind bag is his wife's Pocketbook!(he kept trying to say it was from Avery but it had a JC penny's tag on it!!)
Tim- don't be surprised if he has to leave in the middle of the shooting cause he tears a hole in his panty hose!!!:JW: :OUCH:
Bones

tdulkie2
04-18-2003, 02:07 PM
Now that's funny bones ,

Ha, Dr.BOB I hope you got my PM :JW: :JW: :rof: :rof:

Tim

Gundog
04-18-2003, 04:46 PM
Hey I tried that squat to pee idea on a couple of tough mornings; would have worked out if my dam d**k didn't keep getting wet from dragging in the bowl. Hey Tim, do you think these Conn. guys really hunt. I didn't think Conn. allowed hunters; only Yuppies and Yankee fans!!:SK:

DUCKDIGGLER
04-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Hey GUNDOG! This RedSox fan will gladly shoot a round of Sporting for a 12-pack of your favorite non-yuppie brew ANYTIME!

And we DO HUNT! I'll make sure I show Tim and Bones my hunting pics so they can let ya know how us yuppies do around here! Hugs and Kisses DD:GM:

Mike B
04-18-2003, 06:25 PM
DD where do you shoot clays. The 3 shot shoot sounds like fun. Mike

DUCKDIGGLER
04-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Norfolk Coon Club. Nice course, real challenging, great bunch of guys and not to spendy. Let me know if ya want tohook up with the other FK bros. for that 3 Bird shoot!

tdulkie2
04-18-2003, 06:38 PM
First off Gundog, i've seen the pic's they shoot some geese and besides they sound like a Great bunch of guys, we all could learn from each other to put more geese in our bag!!So let all get along !!??

Tim:PO: :NW:

Mike B
04-18-2003, 06:43 PM
I have heard about the coon club. Sounds like a cool place. I'm interested. I will give you a call.

Mike :cool:

DUCKDIGGLER
04-18-2003, 06:52 PM
Roger that Mike. Hey I'll be up the GunShop tomorrow around 3 or 4 meeting Dr.Bob there, maybe I'll see ya there! Hey hows the calling coming?

Mike B
04-18-2003, 07:05 PM
I will try and get up to the shop. I'm on call for work kinda busy. Put 18 hours in today. Calling comin so-so. Getting frustrated at times with it. Talk to you later.

Mike

Gundog
04-18-2003, 07:45 PM
Hey DD - Never shot SC's; I hear they don't eat very well. Always willing to try a new game though. A Sox fan in Conn.?? well then I apologize, I'll buy ...win or lose!! BUT NO LIMES!!
Tim - Don't get so serious, it's called humor!! You sound like a wuss. :BZ:

tdulkie2
04-19-2003, 03:26 PM
I'm by far not a WUSS !!!

Get new calls lately??

Tim

Gundog
04-20-2003, 01:16 PM
Tim - You had me worried; I thought the ball bustin TD had been replaced by a "kinder & gentler version":OUCH: :BRG: No new goose calls for me on this end yet although I suppose I've GOT TO HAVE a Reload. Picked up a new turkey tube call and I'll be in turkey mode until after May. The best part about turkey hunting is that you get to have so many different types of calls, slates, , glass,long boxes. short boxes, tubes, etc. and you get to have a few of each type...plus you get to use your goose call as a locator.