PDA

View Full Version : new air brush

goosemasterjk
04-24-2003, 06:47 AM
Just trying my new airbrush out. What do you think?

goosemasterjk
04-24-2003, 07:02 AM
here's a little better pic.

Flipper
04-24-2003, 07:55 AM
Are you having fun? Keep up the good work!:Rich:

Mike Elwell
04-24-2003, 02:41 PM
Flipper...You are the man!!

I have been airbrushing my foots and they are getting better and better as we go. I just got my Iwata airbrush...Im not sure if I like the gravity feed though. I like the idea of adding a larger cup.

Thanks for all of your help along the way.

Flipper
04-24-2003, 02:56 PM
Just get used to adding some more paint from another container. When you un-hook the air and work the trigger paint will drip with no air, so IMHO if it doesn't need to suck the paint it works better. When I need to change color or clean it I dunk the whole airbrush under warm water in a coffee can and shake it while working the trigger to clean it. Way easier than cleaning a paint bottle to change colors. If paint dries in the cup just stick your finger in it with some alcohol to loosen it up and then slosh it in the water. Take an old milk jug and cut a V shape and bend the point in then you can put the tip of the airbrush in the opening to open the trigger if it starts to clog or if you need to spray some thinner and you won't fog your whole work area with fumes and mist. You will love it if you get used to it. :Rich:

kygoose
04-24-2003, 04:15 PM
Nice highlite goosemasterjk. Hey flipper what color should I use in my airbrush?:rf: :rf: Working on a carousel (lazy susan type) you talk about movement.

Flipper
04-24-2003, 06:40 PM
Hey Kygoose, I tried the bigger rod and it didn't work as well. Whats this remind you of? BOOM! :Bn: BOOM! :Bn:BOOM! :Bn:BOOM! :Bn: BOOM! :Bn:

kygoose
04-25-2003, 03:08 AM
UUHHHH, you walking through the woods running turkeys off the roost.:rf: :tn: :tn: I'm beginning to think someone snuck some blanks in my vest.:uh: