PDA

View Full Version : Hail Call BONES nad PETE S

GOOSEMD
04-28-2003, 07:22 PM
E-mail me guys I have a picture to send you.....BILL

quack addict
04-29-2003, 02:28 PM
Bones, you named one of your nads after Pete S.? I know you guys rode down together and surely became quite close, but you two must have really hit it off if you named the family jewels after each other. Pete S. I'd hate to see what you named after Bones.:Rich: Just kiddin' guys. Bill, great typo! it was the bright spot in a rather boring day.:cool:

Pete S
04-30-2003, 07:04 PM
quack addict I got a bone you can name right here:tn: :LOL:
Pete S

quack addict
04-30-2003, 07:10 PM
:rf: :rf: :rf: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bones
04-30-2003, 07:24 PM
QA -
Don't be jealous - To make you feel better,I will name a hemarroid after you! You do kind of look like one!
:SK:
Bones:BM:

quack addict
05-01-2003, 02:09 PM
That must be why everyone wanted me to put on a facemask! Bwahahaha. Glad to see the three of you are still out there. Bill any ideas on this years East Coast hunt? I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully meeting some new Flocknockers.

GOOSEMD
05-01-2003, 08:32 PM
I am am still cracking up from what QA said. I did not even notice the typo but leave it up to you guys to bring it out (literally). I still need to use my turkey tag on one of these birds. As far as the EAST COAST hunt I am game for anything. Hopefully Saturday I will be able to post a pic of a turkey......BILL

Pete S
05-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Those were some awsome pics Bill.Whish I had the time to chase them birds.To damn busy this time of year.
Pete S