PDA

View Full Version : Question about Air Brushes..Lube for the Air Brush.. ? ? ? Hey Flipper..

Trigger
05-18-2003, 05:03 PM
Guys.. I have been playing with my WA48 airbrush for a while. Believe Badger makes this one.. Anyway.. The brass fitting with the enclosed spring to return the trigger is getting stiff. I tried a light duty motor oil, but that only worked for 30 seconds, now it's getting stiff again. Before I start adding more stuff that just going to get thicker.. what would be the better home lubs to use..

I really shouldn't say lube,, because I know that will starts something for sure.
Flipper, Isaw you ordered trigger lube in the original message about painting your bigfoots.. is there something I can use, short of ordering some from Wasco..

Thanks

Denis

Flipper
05-18-2003, 06:52 PM
It comes from Dixie Art, and I have not found any better. Don't use oil, that will make your paint not stick. The Media or Iwata lube will not cause problems with either water or lacquer based paints. You might try vasaline as a temp. fix. :Rich:

Nick Johnson
05-18-2003, 07:06 PM
I have been searching around that sight but cannot find it, can you help me out flipper????

Flipper
05-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Page down, it's called Super Lube.

http://www.dixieart.com/IwataMain.html