PDA

View Full Version : Memorable Hunts

speck
05-21-2003, 08:15 PM
Whats your most memorable hunt that you have been on!!

Brett Neffendorf
05-22-2003, 10:44 AM
UMMM I might say the hunt where I had a broken wrist from football, My dad hadnt hunted honkers in 15 or 16 years, and with my broken wrist I called in a flock of geese and he shot his goose!

cself02
05-22-2003, 02:50 PM
I would say the time I took Corey (huntingmarsh) on a trip to get his first goose, I believe he was 7 maybe, We hunted in the middle of the Lake on the ice and he killed his goose with one shot, He ran out to grab it and when he picked it up he lifted it as high as he could and the head was above his head but the tail was still on the ice. I will never forget that moment. Glad I was a part of it. We were killed out that morning in 15 minutes.:Art: :Art: :Art: :Art: :Art:

Goose Bandit
05-23-2003, 09:33 PM
This hunt was in Sept. of 2001. Me on the left and my buddy second from right finally got our dads out goose hunting, the two in between us, that was their first time out in atleast 10 years. they have went out just about every time since. this was opening day of the early season. I think about this hunt all the time, it is the best hunt ever been on in the early season

Platte_man
05-24-2003, 01:05 PM
The time speck and I set up with maybe 16 dekes. sat down in our finishers and limited out in 30 mins.It was the first hunt with my finisher and new goose call.

speck
05-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Ya Platte_Man that was a really good time!!! I will always remember that hunt!!!:Rich: