PDA

View Full Version : Does this hurt your chances with girls?

Brett Neffendorf
05-31-2003, 10:04 PM
Does it hurt your chances with a girl when they ask these questions

whats your favorite color: Mossy oak shadow grass

What do you do after school: Hunt

What are your hobbies besides me: Hunting

Whats your favorite animal: A wet retriever

Whos your best friend: My 12 gauge

I was just asked every single one of those questions and answered them like that.... I didnt like the girl so I used them basically to scare her away, but would that hurt my chances wiith a good looking girl? lol
:BM:

goose man mike
05-31-2003, 10:13 PM
let me tell you this with my hunting and racing i cant keep one around so it may hurt you

lol mike

Platte_man
05-31-2003, 10:38 PM
It definetly depends on the girl. There are some chicks that might jump on you cuz you hunt and fish. Then there are the chicks that are like "I just don't understand how killin some stupid birds can be more important than me"or this one " I can't believe you spent 150 dollars on a piece of plastic, you coulda spent that money on me" Thats when you know its time to find a new one.I heard it once like this there are girls that are friends and girls that you do stuff with.

Goose Bandit
05-31-2003, 11:19 PM
Platte-man is so right, agree 100%

wa beak breaker
06-01-2003, 06:55 AM
hey if they don't like hunting and the outdoor stuff they aren't worth wasting your time on. they have to support your passions as you have to support theirs. my first wife tried to controll mine and thats why she is called my first wife, the second on the other hand cleans fish and helkps me cut up game, even whole deer in the house. not many women would go for that. don't worry so much about women you'll never be able to fully understand them. theres lots of fish in the sea don't punch your card untill your ready. and don't trust any thing that bleeds for a week and dont' die

Brett Neffendorf
06-01-2003, 07:47 AM
Thats totally true! If they dont like the outdoors why in the world should I keep her around? she'd proly just scream if she saw something dead lol.

speck
06-01-2003, 08:38 AM
I agree with Platte_man too!!

NWMOhunter
06-01-2003, 09:11 PM
I did see one problem with one of your answers. When she asked "What are your hobbies besides me?" I would have replied..."No, its more like what are your hobbies besides hunting?" Answer...her!

wildcat1234
06-02-2003, 01:21 PM
man I told my girl I'd rather see my retriever wet than her, and it turned her on! She's a redneck!!:Art:

speck
06-02-2003, 01:57 PM
man I told my girl I'd rather see my retriever wet than her, and it turned her on! She's a redneck[/QUOTE]

:BM: :BM: :BM: :BM: :BM:

The Rules

huntingmarsh
06-04-2003, 01:19 PM
Nice, I had my woman over the other night and I had her in one arm and my lab in the other and I told her theres nothing better than having two blondes in your arms and she couldn't stop laughin. He He.

Corey

cself02
06-04-2003, 01:45 PM
What do you race, I race motocross, and Supercross, Mine doesn't mind the racing but she hates the hunting, I say beet around the bush about hunting till you real them in and then tell them you hunt, But don't give it up one bit for them because once you give it up to the once then it is all down hill from there. You retrievers love always comes first.:Art: :Art: :Art:

Gooseman20
06-10-2003, 12:46 PM
I kind of have a funny story to add to this. My gf and i just recently broke up and while we were together she always said that she didnt mind me going hunting and fishing and she actually said that she wanted to go with me next year so i thought that was pretty cool. but when I broke up with her she freaked out on me and told me quote " if you didnt go hunting and fishing so much and wouldve spent more time with me then none of this wouldve happened and our relationship would be fine right now" i was like woah b!tch no you did not just say that, i pretty much went off and her and needless to say were never getting back together. well just thought i'd just share that with you guys. later

Trapper77
06-10-2003, 01:11 PM
And all this time I thought you were with her for the kitty cat, not the duck plucking. You need to go find a mullion and hit that slumpbuster pal because your .175 is killing me.

OUT

goose man mike
06-10-2003, 03:18 PM
i race motocross also but with a quad as far as not telling them about hunting thats kinded of haed to do when hunting is my job both i would rather have my hunting and racing then a women right now maybe someday like when im 70 or so i can handle a women LOL

mike

Trigger
10-03-2003, 12:33 PM
I know I kinda don't really have a say in this but I would those answers with those questions.

quackattacka2
10-03-2003, 01:59 PM
actually the hunting, comp callin, and racing is how i have the girlfriend i have now... but it is all what is important to you.. i used to think i never needed a girlfriend because i had hunting and racing so i was set... it is still hard to maintain a relationship with all of the seasons and running around to differant places or circuits to hunt or race but well worth it in my eyes.. i still go hunting as much as i did before i met her and i race just as much.. it is just that she goes with me know.. if a girl cant handle you being in the hunting feild as much as you want or racing as much as you want then she is probebly not the one for you becasue i dont know about you guys out there but hunting and racing came before her and my lab sometimes thinks she does to

camden

wooduckman
10-09-2003, 09:46 PM
I just got here and this youth forum is awsome!!