PDA

View Full Version : MA/CONN. Bragging Rights?

Gundog
06-02-2003, 11:10 AM
Ok guys..Who kicked whose butts in the big shoot? ; or did everyone whimp out because of a little rain?:st: :HUH:

DUCKSBANE
06-02-2003, 11:34 AM
GD- seeing that you are from mass ya probably dont want to know. Let just say Mass Marys is fitting:JW: :OUCH: :uh:

Bones
06-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Well Gundog, lets just say..... there is an opening for shooting partner - not going to give names(coughtimcough) - but lets just say he one hell of a rabbit killer!!
DB - just let it go................

As far as the rain - wouldn't have noticed. Was laughing so hard, would have been wet from the tears anyway - my stomach is still hurting.
Had a great time and it was worth the trip - Diggler did a fantastic job setting everything up(food and all) and if ever sold all his calls could afford a mansion!!! I have never seen such a collection!!!
Its always awkward at these kind of get togethers cause your always wondering about ego's but I have to say- kinda felt like I knew everybody already (must be the months of Ballbustn) and everybody fit in perfect(although I apologize for being so quiet and timid, hope you all understand).
I even got to see an artifact that Dr.Bobs Great,Great Grand father used to kill the first turkey for the pilgrims! Probably still taking the shot that got "stuck" in it. (he was also sporting the New CT blind bag to hold his "bullets" - think I overheard them discussing if they made a bigger size!)
anyway... had a great time, got to do it again!
Bones

DUCKSBANE
06-02-2003, 03:01 PM
It was a great time, and yes Bones did well by Mass. That is as far as rythym goes. He had that GROOVE THING going on like I have never seen before on a skeet field.....not to mention comming from a white guy!:Art: :Art:

DD-Great job! Thanks again and good shooting!:cool:

Bob-I have 1 thing to say......... EXTREMA !!!!!:BM:

Mike-Great seeing ya again...next time we get together lets do it with blood on our hands like last time.

Tim-Nice umbrella:tn:

tdulkie2
06-02-2003, 05:19 PM
It was a great time meeting you all from CT ,great bunch of guys, we shall do it again!!

DD- Thanks again

Tim AKA - RABBIT KILLA!!!!!!!!!!

DUCKDIGGLER
06-02-2003, 05:36 PM
It was my pleasure guys!! We MUST do it again and SOON. We should try to set something up for later this month or July.

Tim and Bones it was a complete and utter pleasure to meet you fellas. You guys are a class act and there will always be room in my rig for you two! Tim a special thanks for all the goodies you brought, I really appreciated it! Bones I got to PM you that Taxidermists #, I got so wound up in slinging bull with ya a completely forgot about it, sorry. Hey you shouldn't talk about call collections, you got your share of nice stuff too my friend.

GD, lets just say the Mass. clan did not do that bad, or that good. I do have a funny feeling things might change when real feathers are involved!

Dr.Bob, I'll second Bane's comment........EXTREMA!!! Bronze that dinosaur slayer, complete with "the SHOT" that caused the problem!:OUCH:

DB, its always great chewing the fat with you bub! All I can say is ROAD TRIP!! Oh if you are ever gonna sell that Daisy Cutter you know how to reach me!

Mike good seeing ya buddy and good shooting, we will defintely do it again and get your son out there!

We should definetly put a hunt together this fall for something, sea ducks, snows, canadas, greenheads anything I know it will be a blast!

Thanks to everyone for making it a great day!! I'll remember it for quite a while!:uh: :cool:

Mike B
06-02-2003, 06:25 PM
It was nice meeting you Tim, Bones, and DrBob. All a great bunch of guys. I had a great time, lots of fun.

DB Good seeing you again. I would love to get some blood on my hands.

:wak: :wak: :wak: :wak:

DD Thanks again. Good food,drink,and company.:cool: :LAF:

Mike

DUCKSBANE
06-02-2003, 06:30 PM
You guys make want to cry.....I have that warm fuzzy feeling in side.
Same feeling I had when Bones was doing that groove ass shaking thing while he was breaking targets:BM:

DUCKDIGGLER
06-02-2003, 06:36 PM
Yeah what the hell was that? I've never seen anything like it. Man did ya see the way he started smoke'em when he was humming Sinatra tunes? Freakin scary! Hey DB how was Bob driving on the way home? He's no Dale Jr. ya know! Wonder if he ordered his Extrema yet? My wheels are turning! Wanna buy some calls? LOL! :GC:

Bones
06-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Always figured that I give those Ducks and Geese some Sweet music to get hammered too!!-- Start spreading the NEWWWWSSSSS, I'm leaving today.....:BM:
I was waiting for Dr.Bob to rip into some Liza manelli Show Tunes!!!!:Art:
BWAAHAAAAAAAA
Bones

DUCKSBANE
06-02-2003, 06:54 PM
Im glad thats over...it was making me nervous.

Yeah I saw that, he has all the moves. Bone has stayed up a few nights watching Soul Train.:Wt

Dale jr....NO......Mr. LLBean......YES. It was sure nice of him to help Bones out like that. :MS:

He doesnt need a new gun he just needs to get the rest of the #8 shot out of the gun he has.:ST: :BM:

DUCKDIGGLER
06-03-2003, 03:26 AM
"It was a piece of shot"! ................."Its all set now"!

Gundog
06-03-2003, 04:50 AM
TIM - SAY IT ISN"T SO!! You didn't let these lexus drivin, mineral water drinkin, my isn't this a lovely sub-division, lawn manicuring Yankee lovin (except DD) Yuppie boys kick your butt!!! At least you showed them up in the calling; right; Tim are you there!! This is truly embarrassing; I may have to start hanging with the light beer drinkers on the Central forum!!!

DrBob
06-03-2003, 02:44 PM
thanks DD, had a great time. and my arse is still sore from all the darts i got about the broken dinosaur! LOL, really, in 20 years that relic hasn't really failed me..... until sunday, but, here comes the excuse... it was operator error!

whatcha mean about dale? i was doing 70 in the rain!

so DD did your neighbors send you a love note? i must say, bones has rythym...... i think he eats yams, tapioca, okra, and collards to get that good!

nice meetin ya mike b - we'll have to get together and shoot some whitecheeks.

so, when's the next shoot? we need to do something outrageous... too bad we can't do a big seagull shoot!

LOL,
bob

Bones
06-03-2003, 04:53 PM
hey Dr.Bob,
Maybe instead of going to the LL Bean shooting school this summer, maybe you can get a part time job cutting lawns and pay for Gunsmithing school!:BM:
RELIC!!!!! I kept looking for the Ram-rod and blackpowder that went with it!!!!

Bones:Rich:

DUCKSBANE
06-03-2003, 05:55 PM
BWAHHHHHH:rf: :rf:

You guys should leave Bob alone, that gun was his great great great grandpappys.:Rich:

Bones
06-03-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey Bob,
What.....did you get a couple of #8 shot caught in your digital camera too????
Where's the Pics????:BM:
Bones

DUCKDIGGLER
06-04-2003, 03:26 AM
Yeah Bob, lets see that picture!!! I know all the gun malfunctions got ya shook but help a brother out!:JW:

DrBob
06-04-2003, 08:41 AM
those kids did something wrong cause the picture came out all blurred so i zapped it.

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 08:48 AM
#8 SHOT FUR SURE:Rich:

Bones
06-04-2003, 09:06 AM
Thought you looked at it after the kid took the pic???
(operator error Again!)
Wow - sell that camera and gun and you might be able to get yourself one of those fancy Blind bags you were tote'n!
Bones

DUCKDIGGLER
06-04-2003, 02:15 PM
OH NO, NOT THE BLIND BAG TOO!

Bones you devil, it must have been the #8s!

DB, did ya decide to sell that Daisy Cutter yet? Buddy!

Bones
06-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Naaahhhh Diggler,
He traded it to me for my Walmart edition Big River Poly Goose Flute!(complete with yellow smiley sticker on it)
Still think he got the better of the deal!
Bones

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 03:50 PM
DD-:NW: Im taking that call to the grave! If you want I will send to Dusty and I am sure he can match it.

Littman
06-04-2003, 04:54 PM
Boy, you guys seem to be hard on the Doc. Next you will be blaming the rain on him too.........Peter

DUCKDIGGLER
06-04-2003, 05:09 PM
The rain was his fault!!! LOL

DUCKDIGGLER
06-04-2003, 05:10 PM
DB ,we may have to discuss that option further!

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 05:14 PM
Come to think of it Pete, your rain theory is right. Dam him! :BM:

tdulkie2
06-04-2003, 05:22 PM
Bones,MikeB,DrBOB,Ducksbane,TimD,Duckdiggler.

We had a great time in the rain!!

Tim

Littman
06-04-2003, 05:23 PM
thats a nice pic................

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 05:24 PM
When it come s to useless post we dont stand a chance! Our posts are much more meaningfull and that takes ALOT of thought:BM:

We must plan out our attack.......over:SK:

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 05:26 PM
Some body has there sh@t together. Nice job TIM:cool: Too bad Bob made it rain that day:JW:

Littman
06-04-2003, 05:27 PM
roger willco.....................................we'll set something up...can't be too compicated....they might not get it

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 05:30 PM
Hey wheres Bobs gun???

Roger that.....skin the cat is in the works.....Dont need morse code just use big words HEHEHEHEHE:BM:

Littman
06-04-2003, 05:32 PM
HEHEHEHE :LAF: :LAF: :LAF: :LOL: :LOL:

DrBob
06-04-2003, 07:55 PM
that's ok boys, i got broad shoulders..... i had fun anyway.... i wasn't shooting fancy guns that jam - mine just broke. i didn't have to wiggle my ass and hum like the queer from american idol to hit a clay target, i haven't shot the course 99 times, i don't drive a ferrari, i stole my shell bag from the local homeless shelter, and i wasn't wearing prince charles' old gardening smock. i can't dish it out if i can't take it so i'm taking it. :LOL: when hunting season comes i'll get to dish it out.......:BM: :LOL:

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey Bob you left Tim out:rf: :rf: :rf:

DrBob
06-04-2003, 08:07 PM
he hasn't hopped on the short yellow school bus with you clowns yet......:BM: :LOL: :rof:

DUCKSBANE
06-04-2003, 08:14 PM
Tim?

DUCKDIGGLER
06-05-2003, 05:05 AM
Tim ya gotta belly up man!!

Nice picture dude! That was a film camera wasn't it? Not digital< correct?

Now if I remember correctly, I admitted my guns jams, never denied the fact or tried to use the "8 shot" excuse!LOL But I also cleared my jam and still shot the 3 target in the flight! Not bad. Also I have shot the course probably 15 times(always different) and only shot the 3 shot last year which was TOTALLY different but if thats the excuse your gonna use for being CRUSHED by way too many targets to mention here, then so be it!!:uh: :JW:

Its not a Ferarri! Its a Dodge, it just goes like a Ferarri!

Whats up with the Royal shmock? :bang:

DUCKSBANE
06-05-2003, 07:56 AM
Yeah.. what he said! Your jealously of my royal smock is not very becoming.:BM:

DrBob
06-05-2003, 07:57 AM
I gotta make excuses somehow!:BM: :LOL:

Gundog
06-05-2003, 08:10 AM
The Central boys have posted up a picture that they say is the after shoot get together (skeets post) Say it isn't so guys!:tn: :NO:

YellowLab
06-05-2003, 10:24 AM
Nice to put some faces with the backsides Skeet took a picture of...:JW: :tu: You Atlantic Flyway guys are uglier than I thought you would be.:Art: You might fit in in the Central Flyway yet...:Art: :BM:

Mike B
06-05-2003, 10:27 AM
Tim nice pic.:cool:

Man you guys tough.:JW: :hit: :LOL:

Mike

cself02
06-05-2003, 11:19 AM
THE RULE

:GM: :GM: :GM: :GM: :GM: :OUCH: :OUCH:

DUCKSBANE
06-05-2003, 02:00 PM
Yeller, Look beyond and you shall see that handsome fella 4th in from the left. Now he is handsome. Oh did I mention intelligent as well:BM: :hest: :tn:

Bart
06-05-2003, 03:39 PM
I thought you'd be bigger.:OUCH: :OUCH: :JW: :JW:

DUCKSBANE
06-05-2003, 04:22 PM
I got "The Stork" to my left and well it throws my figure off. Hell Im 6'9". :NW: and 1/2. and did I mention handsome.:BM: :Rich:

Bart
06-05-2003, 04:26 PM
Yah, you mentioned homely, and homely.:bh: :rf: :rf:

DrBob
06-06-2003, 04:31 AM
Ok guys, i got my camera and clarified the picture those kids took. here it is the, MA/CT atlantic flyway boys......

Bones
06-06-2003, 05:00 AM
BWAAHAAAAAAAAAAA! Hey Bane - I knew your a little girl trapped in a Man's Body!!! Nice BOW!!!! ( and I think you meant - The DORK - not The Stork on your left!)
Bones

Littman
06-06-2003, 05:12 AM
The Doc strikes back.....HAHAHAHAHAHA :LOL:

DUCKSBANE
06-06-2003, 05:33 AM
Dork,

I was waiting for the attack. I new it would be ugly but not this bad.

Hey, Why do I have to be the power puff girl?

DrBob
06-06-2003, 05:36 AM
I've made it in life...... I now recreate with celebrities.....:rof:

Bones
06-06-2003, 05:39 AM
DB - The Bigger question is how do KNOW about the "Power Puff Girls"?????!!:Luv: :NW:

Bones:BM:

Jossie
06-06-2003, 04:13 PM
:rf: :rf: :pl: :pl: :pl: :pl: :pl:

THE RULE

Jubilee
06-06-2003, 05:07 PM
THE RULE:OM: :OM: :OM: :rof: :rof: :rf: :rf: