PDA

View Full Version : New G&H Fullbodies?

JEDJR
06-10-2003, 10:17 AM
Does anyone know when the new G&H fullbodies will be for sale?

Xtremefowler
06-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Yea I have been wondering the same thing about there new full body mallards they are supposed to be coming out with. Been everywhere and haven't heard anything either and there web page hasn't been updated as of the other day. Someone has to know something:HUH:

Maxima
06-11-2003, 07:09 AM
I ordered a couple of samples of the goose fullbody and floater decoys from the factory just to take a look at them. I didn't ask when they would be available though.

okduckboy
06-11-2003, 05:42 PM
They're out now but I think they raised the price

hide
06-16-2003, 12:41 PM
How much for the floaters now? Are any pictures available other than the ones okduckboy posted on the other forum?

Need to see them.

Woods and Water
06-19-2003, 10:55 AM
what are the full bodies selling for???

honker slayer
06-21-2003, 07:10 PM
anybody know where i can see some pictures of them?:cool:

gvells
06-24-2003, 05:09 AM
The new G&H full bodies are selling for 125.00 for a four pack. They are smaller than a big foot. Seems like the colors are a little lighter. They have a large base for the body size. They would be very stable in the wind. To me they look like lessors. They will have to match the Big foot prices before I switch. Good luck

Silverbellies
06-24-2003, 08:51 AM
$125 for 4. Is that right? That is fricken crazy. What are they doing? Lets see here. Higdons$220-40/dz., Bigfoots $300/dz., GH $375/dz, Hardcores $480/dz. The way Avery is pricing their new waterfowl line, I'd bet their fullbody goose decoys will be in the $200-40 range. What niche does GH have? They are trumpeting "Lessors" in the advertising. So, let me get this straight. I can buy a GH fullbody that is smaller than a Bigfoot and has less detail then a Higdon and I still have to pay more then the previously two mentioned decoys. Maybe $275 but, not $375/dz. They must be relying on brand name loyalty.

Man, I'd like to see that marketing analysis report. OKduckboy, it is time for you to come off the bench.

Jubilee
06-24-2003, 09:02 AM
That does seem a little steep, but I will have to wait until I see them before I form an opinion. You never know, they might have a built in goose voice box or they could be remote controlled and walk around and poop:ST: :ST: :ST: :ST: :Art:

okduckboy
06-28-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Silverbellies
$125 for 4. Is that right? That is fricken crazy. What are they doing? Lets see here. Higdons$220-40/dz., Bigfoots $300/dz., GH $375/dz, Hardcores $480/dz. The way Avery is pricing their new waterfowl line, I'd bet their fullbody goose decoys will be in the $200-40 range. What niche does GH have? They are trumpeting "Lessors" in the advertising. So, let me get this straight. I can buy a GH fullbody that is smaller than a Bigfoot and has less detail then a Higdon and I still have to pay more then the previously two mentioned decoys. Maybe $275 but, not $375/dz. They must be relying on brand name loyalty.

Man, I'd like to see that marketing analysis report. OKduckboy, it is time for you to come off the bench.

I agree but don't know what to tell ya. The new mags which I mistakenly was told were going to be 89 a half dozen are actually 59 a half dozen. SO I don't know if the price on the fullbodies are set permanent or??? G&H makes a great product and despite the price they will sell a ton of them. Maybe in a year or two they will have paid for the molds and money they put into redesigning their decoys and the price will come down. But only time will tell.

h2ofwlr
07-18-2003, 10:20 PM
I spotted some new toys tonight! : )
I was over at Galyans in Minnetonka MN tonight--they got in some of the new style G&H decoys. As some of you may have heard, G&H is redoing some of its product line this year. I know some of us are getting antzy to look up close at the new products.

They have the new Lessor Full body Canada geese in. The body measurers 21"L x 9"w x 8" d and they run $120 per 4. Those of us that hunt Lessors when in CA and ND I think will like them. The base is weighted where the feet are. The heads appear to attach-detach to body much easier than 'Foots do, which is a plus. But the price is spendy. Still in my opinion the 'Foots appear the have a better looking paint job and with the bigger size are better suited for our local Giant strain of Canada geese we have here in MN in the early and regular season.

GOOSKI
07-21-2003, 06:46 AM
With the price of bigfoots and price of the new averys (if they come out this year) I don't know how they think they can get that price. I suppose they sell some, but not to me.

Woods and Water
07-21-2003, 04:50 PM
anyone have a pic to post up.........?????????