PDA

View Full Version : How are my Mass. boys doing?

DUCKDIGGLER
06-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Whats up fella? How have ya been? Any new calls? Timmy can't believe your offin your Gaston Timber! Bones whats shakin fella?
Just ordered another Gaston, his Double reed "Finisher" call. Low volume , coarse call. Should be here tomorrow, can't wait!

DUCKSBANE
06-10-2003, 06:32 PM
I got a 45 lb striper sun and a bunch of 30 lbers sat.:uh:

Not that Im a masshole.:BM:

Black Brant
06-10-2003, 07:09 PM
DD
give me some input when you recieve your Finisher, Might have to get me one:hest:

DUCKSBANE
06-10-2003, 07:28 PM
BB I have one and think its great. Very comfortable. Not that I hunt out of it at all:Rich:

Black Brant
06-10-2003, 07:36 PM
DD I'm asking about your new call ,Gaston Finisher

Kevin

DUCKDIGGLER
06-11-2003, 03:36 AM
BB, roger that! Maybe tonite. We shall see.

Nice hog DB!

Bones
06-11-2003, 04:35 AM
Things have been crazy here - had a scare earlier this week with my wife. The found a lump on her chest and scared the crap out of us - had us see a surgeon immediatly. Turned out not to be too serious - but enough she needed some minor surgery! Things seem to going back to normal if possible with a new born!
Purchased a new goose call over the weekend - Northern Prairie "Bad Medicine". Suppose to be a good one - well see when it get's here.
Other than that Just plain boring - you coming up to shoot here Saturday Diggler? or anybody else for that matter(Dr. Bob, littman etc... - yeah I know Bane - your doing some shooting of your own!
If so - we start at 10:00 am and usually shoot 2 rounds (100 targets but you can shoot 50 if you want to).
DD, I think Tim is selling his Gaston cause of Dr. Bob - he told me that I can't use that call after Dr. Bob Slobbered all over it!!:BM: :BM: BWAAHAAAAAAAAAA
Bones

DUCKSBANE
06-11-2003, 08:11 AM
Rubbing alcohol and nail polish remover....lots of it! :BM:

YellowLab
06-11-2003, 08:26 AM
DB-
Can you get that Gaston Finisher in your signature "PowerPuff" edition?:OUCH: :JW: :HUH: :BM:

DUCKSBANE
06-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Oh, look whos on the atlantic forum....Yellowlab. Hey can you understand all the big words.:BM:

"Powerpuff edition" .....that cracks me up. :rf: :rf: Hey ask Bart which powerpuf girl is the sexiest..:OUCH: :JW:

YellowLab
06-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by DUCKSBANE
...nail polish remover....lots of it! :BM:

Something you're probably real familiar with, eh?:OUCH: :Art: :hest: :Wt :BZ:

YellowLab
06-11-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by DUCKSBANE
... Hey ask Bart which powerpuf girl is the sexiest..:OUCH: :JW:

I don't have to ask Bart, Bubbles is the hottest one...:Art: :ST:

Bart
06-11-2003, 09:10 AM
I would have to agree, but I think the Professor has spoken for her.:hest: :hest: :tn: :tn: :uh: :uh:

Gundog
06-11-2003, 09:20 AM
DB - Send those big bass up this way for our commercial opener will you!! Got out for my first time Mon. afternoon for an hour to test out the boat; took 3 fish @48"; or maybe it was 3 16" fish end to end = 48" :TT: I get serious this weekend. Hey has anybody noticed that Tim has disappeared!!! What did you guys do to him; I can't believe that he shot so bad that he's still in hiding!!:SK:

DUCKDIGGLER
06-11-2003, 05:27 PM
My guess is Tim is slayin the fish and tryin to keep it on the down low!

You probably should use that nail polish remover on your call, as well as your mouth! LOL

BB, got that finisher in today, man what a call, really like it! Good coarse sound but relly good range for a double. Nice call! I guess the Rival is all thats left now

Bones buddy glad to hear all is well. Please send your wife my regards! That IS some scary crap bud. Glad everything is ok.
Still don't know about sat. its a good possibility as of right now. No work yet. I'll have to bring my NEW TOY ! Got one hell of a deal on an Extrema!

DUCKSBANE
06-11-2003, 06:08 PM
DD-How much? This is like when your wife asks you "Do I look fat in this dress?" No matter what your going to hurt my feelings:Rich: :BM:

DUCKDIGGLER
06-11-2003, 06:12 PM
Dave, you are not gonna believe this deal! Its used, 60 shells through it. 28" Wetllands camo, WadWizard Choke, Ballistic Specailities Turkey Choke ($85) org. hard case and chokes..................$600. I pick it up tomorrow. A buddy of mine needed some cash and ask if I'd give him $600 for the gun. Of course I said YES! Sometimes I do get lucky.

DUCKSBANE
06-11-2003, 06:20 PM
So your saying I do look fat in this dress:BRG:

Bones
06-11-2003, 07:32 PM
Not only is he saying you look fat in that dress but he can see your CAMEL TOE!
:BM: :BM:
Bones