PDA

View Full Version : We are catching the central forum boys!!

DUCKSBANE
06-12-2003, 09:07 AM
At the rate they are posting.. since there LASHING we might pass them by the end of the month:BM: :uh: :OUCH: :GM:

Jossie
06-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Well after reading this last statement, I would have to say you Altantic flyway boys have alot better "stuff" then us midwestern boys. I'm not sure I have ever seen such hallucinations like that. DB must have some good chit. Makes us kind of jelous.....jellyous........gelus.....dang it where's my websters.

Oh and by the way.......(hallucinations) that was my big word for the day......Thank gawd I found my websters!:OUCH: BS: :bang: :rf: :BZ:

Bart
06-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Beel you made it way to complicated....................how's this...........

Hey Blossom - - - - BITE ME:OM: :BRG: :OM: :Art: :BM:

Gundog
06-12-2003, 11:00 AM
DB, I think you're right. Since VC sent all the boys to the principals office the level of useless posts seems to have fallen off a bit! Can't blame him for trying to clean up their act a bit; it was looking a little bit:LM: over there!! Obviously "uselessness" is on it's way out!:bh: Thank goodness that good old Atlantic Flyway "ballbustin" is still in fashion:OUCH: I think you'll join me in inviting those boys over here anytime:BZ: for a little friendy "schoolin" :WC: :uh:

Gundog
06-12-2003, 11:06 AM
Jossie - No hallucinations here since 1969!!:SE: :Wt

Jossie
06-12-2003, 11:12 AM
:rf: :rf: :rf: :rf: :rf: :SE: :SE:

Good one Gundog.

DUCKSBANE
06-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Hey Jossie Good big word:cool:

Hey Bart you got your webster?:JW: :BRG:

Gundog-I hear ya looks like uselessness is on its way out. Hey and remmember when the central guys are hear dont use big words.....Northern hospitality

For the central guys:

(hos·pi·tal·i·ty ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hsp-tl-t)
n. pl. hos·pi·tal·i·ties
Cordial and generous reception of or disposition toward guests.
An instance of cordial and generous treatment of guests.
:OUCH: :bang: :uh:

DrBob
06-12-2003, 02:29 PM
DB, we got invaded - by Josie and the Pussycats! :LOL: How's that one jar your memories?:BM: :LOL: :JW: hadda edit jossie's name to josie.....

Bart
06-12-2003, 02:44 PM
Easy now, I believe it was you who tagged your brotheren with cartoon characters (how bout dem words). If you must tag us we prefer macho type toonies such as Captain America, Superman, Green Lantern, ect....................well Jossie could be Wonder Woman.

DrBob
06-12-2003, 03:05 PM
Bart, i bet you wanna be a Herculoid....:BM:

Jossie
06-12-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by DUCKSBANE

Cordial and generous reception of or disposition toward guests.
An instance of cordial and generous treatment of guests.
[/B]

Whats a cordial??? is'nt that a drink???:LAF: :ST: :LAF: :BZ: :BZ:

Jossie
06-12-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by DrBob
DB, we got invaded - by Josie and the Pussycats!

If you guys want to put me in charge of the pussy's, I'll be glad to do that for ya. Just send them my way, I'll take care of them for ya!:uh: :hest: :hest: :hest:

DUCKSBANE
06-12-2003, 04:10 PM
Thanks..Jossie, I knew we could rely on you:cool: :GM: :tn:

Oh and you are exactly right on the Cordial its that big drink with the umbrella ya get at the chinese restaurant.

jeff kreit
06-12-2003, 04:21 PM
they decoy so easy

DUCKSBANE
06-12-2003, 04:24 PM
especially the top heavy blonde ones.:Rich:

YellowLab
06-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by DUCKSBANE
...we might pass them by the end of the month.

Sorry DB, no passing the short bus when the "STOP" sign is out.:Rich: :Cop:

Jubilee
06-17-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by YellowLab
Sorry DB, no passing the short bus when the "STOP" sign is out.:Rich: :Cop:

The RULE:MS: :MS: :NW: :hit: :hit:

DUCKSBANE
06-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Hey Jubilee, you are rudely interrupting intelligent conversation thats going on over here on the Atlantic forum.

I know you are from central forum so here are some definitions of the BIG words from above:JW: :OUCH: :JW:

in·tel·li·gent ( P ) Pronunciation Key (n-tl-jnt)
adj.
Having intelligence.
Having a high degree of intelligence; mentally acute.
Showing sound judgment and rationality: an intelligent decision; an intelligent solution to the problem.
Appealing to the intellect

in·ter·rupt ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt-rpt)
v. in·ter·rupt·ed, in·ter·rupt·ing, in·ter·rupts
v. tr.
To break the continuity or uniformity of: Rain interrupted our baseball game.
To hinder or stop the action or discourse of (someone) by breaking in on: The baby interrupted me while I was on the phone.

:BM:

ZIG
06-18-2003, 08:24 AM
DB, I just stopped by for a look and got a WICKED AWSOME lessons in psycho babbling .
Yall ( Southern for yuz guys) are way to advanced in the English language for me.

DUCKSBANE
06-18-2003, 03:40 PM
ZIG,
The real reason the Atlantic forum is here is to learn them central boys. (It aint workin so good:CU:)

ZIG
06-18-2003, 10:31 PM
DB,
You have a good grip on the level the Central Boys are hovering at. Did you notice the Mass. ( Wicked Awesome ) lingo I used? I just need to visit the Pacific Forum more and will truely be a highly educated and most dangerous lurker. All the ones in the Miss. Forum speak alot of my lanuage. Mostly four letter words.