PDA

View Full Version : got it!

DrBob
06-12-2003, 11:17 AM
just got that richie mcknight PM1.... Evil... they did a real good job in designing it! LOUD... Kinda handles b/w an SR1 and a PC1.:Art: :Art: :Art:

tdulkie2
06-12-2003, 05:07 PM
Bob, let see it!!!!

DUCKDIGGLER
06-12-2003, 09:08 PM
Yeah let see a pic Doc!

Your killin me with these new calls fellas!

Bones
06-13-2003, 05:18 AM
DD,
He's is still trying to get the #8 shot out of his camera!
That's why there is no pic!
Bones:BM:

DrBob
06-13-2003, 08:00 AM
watch it there dexter........:OUCH: :LOL:

DUCKDIGGLER
06-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Good one Bones!......Almost forgot about the infamous "eight shot" !! LOL:rof:

ZIG
06-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Post a picture of your new call . Do you think you can explain how good it sounds and looks without a least giving us a look.
If I had your money I would buy a new camera and after the you took a picture for us shoot both of them cameras with Triple BBB's
Come on your a goose hunter that little ole bird shot story from yall's Sporting Clay's Orgy ain't going to get it.

Hey Ducksbane , help me out with this one

DUCKSBANE
06-14-2003, 04:39 AM
ZIG, Your right!!! But ya had to be there to see the 3 hours of BB excuses he used for his anciant browning that "I SWEAR THIS THING HAS NEVER JAMMED BEFORE" said Bob:BM:

I heard the call over the phone and it sounds real good. Seems to have a bigger vocabulary than his other calls(shorty, SR1, PC1) 1 extra tone or note ie bird. Havent blown his call yet, I will on tuesday.....any suggestions for a real strong antiseptic! I was thinking gasoline on the call and then on my lips afterward:Rich: Maybe I should put some on my lips before also as a precaution:Wt

Bones
06-14-2003, 05:38 AM
Bane - I would look for a Call rubber! Might catch that monkeypox or something along those lines! Bob does seem to like little rodents!:SK: :BM:
Bones

DUCKSBANE
06-14-2003, 08:54 AM
Good plan Bones, I got those finger rubbers for checking prostates at work........that should work fine:Rich:

ZIG
06-14-2003, 09:43 PM
DB, All I could possibly offer you is some of this good

TENNESSEE MOONSHINE

Nothing can live in that stuff. It will turn your liver white.
Guarnteed if you drink some before you blow any call it will have a little different tone here and there.HAHAHAHAHA
If you don't go blind first.

DUCKSBANE
06-15-2003, 07:51 PM
Hell ZIG that sounds a whole lot better than a prostate condom!:hest:

ZIG
06-16-2003, 04:20 AM
Hey Doc, Where is that picture of the new call you were going to post up? I guess me and Duckbane have offended you in some little way? Don't neglect the rest of the world because of a little ragging by me and the ole spear chuncker.

I HUSH UP MY MUG IF YOU'LL FILL UP MY JUG,
WITH THAT GOOD OLE MOUNTAIN DEW.

That is supposed to be funny.???

VTblackfoot
06-19-2003, 06:10 PM
MMMMMM......MOONSHINE:BZ:

Hey ZIG -- can ya get me some of that good 'ol liver whitener?? haven't has a snort of that since I was in Boone Co. N.C. - true story.

Littman
06-20-2003, 01:01 PM
Hey, is this the beat up the Doc forum?????? Maybe we should ask Cliff to start one.........PC...:Rich: