PDA

View Full Version : Theft!!!!!

tdulkie2
07-12-2003, 12:09 PM
I woke to find my window broken some one decided to brake into my car steal my fishing gear , steal extra pair of keys but what pissed they stole some goose calls mother F#$%^ but the good thing is the police got finger prints off the window. :PO: :PO: :PO: :PO:

Tim

Black Brant
07-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Hi Tim, Sorry to hear somebody stole your stuff, Hope they
catch the SOB's and your items get returned , Keep us
posted , Hope they Hangim !!!!!!!!!!!

DUCKDIGGLER
07-12-2003, 08:05 PM
That sucks brother! Hope thet didn't get any good calls!

Hey where was Bones when this happened? HHMMMMMMM!!!

Bones? Say it ain't so!!!

LOL:OUCH:

goosekiller
07-12-2003, 08:49 PM
hey tdulkie2 if they catch them they should give you their fingers to go along with the prints.that would teach them.hope you get your stuff back

tdulkie2
07-12-2003, 09:20 PM
I l hope they find them i made some phone calls and talked to a couple friends there going to keep and eye on it. they have the spare set of keys to the truck, my neighbor got hit too come to find out so , i think it was kids left cell phone , sunglasses etc took some calls and my fishin tackle , I'll find them , trust me i'll find!!!

Tim

Bones
07-13-2003, 12:35 PM
Tim - Please don't tell me they took your Special Wal-mart Edition Big River Plastic Flute!!!!
(By the way - wasn't me, first of all I was in Cooperstown NY all weekend, 2nd - wouldn't want anything that TIMMY has put his lips on - he takes to many trips down to P-town for my liking!!)
Anyway - Sorry to hear about it Tim - that sucks, I'm sure with all your contacts- something like that will turn up!
Just think - it gives you an excuse to get some new ones so you wife can't get pi$$ed!
Bones

honker slayer
08-02-2003, 09:33 PM
Hope you get all your stuff back. You need to find the guy and shoot the bastard.:Rich: