PDA

View Full Version : A collection for Timmy!

Bones
07-15-2003, 03:30 PM
Well guys.........
I just haven't been able to sleep since learning of Tim's misfortune of his calls being stolen out of his Truck.

So what I have decided to do is to start a collection of goose calls so that Timmy will have something for the goose season( and keeping with his abilites!) -
I am going to donate my slightly used Pete Rickard's shaker goose call (complete with bailing twine lanyard)- I know, I know your asking"Wow - that's really generous of you Bones" but hey - that's what buddy's are for..
So come on guys - look deep into your draws and blind bags - clean off that Mucas, phlem covered Haydel H-81 plastic honker call or Quaker Boy Wing ****** poly call - and give timmy a hand, its the least we can do!
:OUCH: :JW:
Bones:BM:

DUCKDIGGLER
07-15-2003, 04:56 PM
Hey I have a sweet K&H tube call that I guess I could part with for my buddy ole pal Timmy! The reed is barely dry-rotted! All yours Bub! LOL:OUCH: I'm keepin the lanyard though, for a sweet diver call from Lohmans! LOL:GM: :LOL:

DUCKSBANE
07-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Hell Bones you are swell.......Your kindness is nothing less than inspiring to me......I will donate a BIG RIVER FLUTE to old Timmy boy.......Its kinda shot but hell, it will work for HIM as well as any of his other calls:BM:

DUCKSBANE
07-15-2003, 05:09 PM
I forgot, I have a faulks duck call to round out his new call collection.:Rich:

DUCKDIGGLER
07-15-2003, 05:14 PM
DB I hope its not one of them there "Cane Calls" those are sweet!!:pl:

DUCKSBANE
07-15-2003, 07:07 PM
They sure are......and because Bones has me feeling the love im going to give it to the Timmy fund.

Bones
07-15-2003, 07:54 PM
GEEE Wizzzzz fella's, you guys are sure swell - I'm almost embarrased that Bane's generosity reminded me that our buddy might need a couple of calls so I'm going to add that Mallard tone call(yup the M-5) I was savin for my oldest son when he turned old enough to hunt - sure its a family heirloom, but I'm sure Dr. Bob would do the same with that Pilgrim gun he has if they had grabbed Timmy's guns as well.
come on - there has to be more guys willing to part with there used but not abused calls!:BM:
Bones:Rich:

Gundog
07-17-2003, 07:56 AM
I've got an old DU membership model RNT that I will donate to the cause! I would donate my old Big River flute but I'm afraid of what might happen to it on Tims next P-Town trip!!!!:NO: :tn: